Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LionHeart's Staff Application
Ingame Name: LionHeart

[b]Steam ID: Steam_0:0:139865926[/b]

[b][b]Time Played: 1 week, 0 days, 15 hours[/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]When First Joined: July 6, 2016[/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]Availability: (Time zone: Eastern Timezone) I'm usually online after i get home and do my homework. I get on around 3pm or 4pm on school days. On weekends, I have all the time to play. Always get up around 9am or 10am. There might be some days where i get home from the gym and go to sleep. [/b][/b][/b][/b]

Rank Desired: Moderator/Trusted 

[b][b][b][b][b]Current Rank: Master[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b]What can you do to help the community?: I am currently helping with as much as i can. I'm witnessing many players break the rules when the staff is not on. I plan to do more than just watch this all unfold. Respect should be earned not given to those who act disrespectful. I want to help this community grow as it once was. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Why do you want to help the community?: I have made so many friends on this server once i joined. They all enjoy having me here. I was told by several members of the server that i should definitely join staff. I hope that once i join, I'll do the best i can to help make a change in this server. With hard work and dedication, I hope i can one day reach up to Moderator or Admin. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Have you previously been banned?: No, i always follow the rules on this server. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Have you previously applied for staff?: Yes, i have applied before. But i can't find the link for it. My name was ThePhenomenal back in those prop hunt days. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]How did you find us?: Just the first server that peaked my interest on the prop hunt list. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Other: I have nothing else to talk about. I hope you enjoy reading this application. Thank you for your time. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
+1

I remember you from back in the day. You were a good guy back then as well. We could always use a good player like you on the staff team. You know the rules and don't break them. In fact let others know if they are breaking rules or not if staff aren't on or are away.  I think you'd be a good trusted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+1, I've only been on with you for 1 hour, but you know the rules and you follow them. You also have been in the ph server for some time. 1w is great for applying too.
former admin2
+1
-Your a kind person and is also funny. I think you'd make a great trusted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 I think you deserve it
Congrats you have been promoted.