Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!)
I actually quite like Witchyle so bro take this as lightly as possible.

Just wanted to add some history to this. I recall you asking if I could lend you money over a steam massage some time back (did not save any proff of this) & I told you I just don't send people money over the internet & you understood & took that well, but that's a me thing I just tell people no then move on, however wen you ask a user from the community for financial aid it can be VERY VERY uncomfortable it's not like wen you ask a close friend for help people don't know what to think in that moment & they sure as hell don't like it.

TLDR: This is not the 1st time you have done this, if you come back please stop.

+-0 I am neutral

I have been in bad financial situations myself bro, but I'm sorry as desperate as things feel the only person that can help you is you. Going without & working very hard are the only true ways out of this kind of stuff.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!) - by Super Milk Chan - 04-02-2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!) - by reinaberg - 04-05-2023, 05:52 PM