Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!)
Your Discord Username: Witchyle#7641

Your Discord User ID: 1006796940140351538

Auttaja Punishment ID: N/A (Deleted the message) 

Reason for ban: Asking for money to a discord member.

Ban Length: Permanent

Appeal Type: Unban

Previous Unban Requests: None. It's the first one.

What would you like to tell us: I was in a financial situation at the time. It came out of nowhere. Shocked me a lil'. It also got me into a point where I can't spend anything (College is pretty silly). The first thought was that I could ask someone to help with the certain problem. It's not urgent either. I'd rather not say who because of personal reasons. So, I DMed someone that I know on Discord, asking the person if that person can help me with the problem. The person denied. It was worth asking nonetheless. No worries at all. I took a break to watch something anime related.

I came back to see myself banned on the Dinkleberg discord server. First time too. Crazy. Insane. *insert reaction*. The reason being: scamming on discord server. It was from the words of beloved Auttaja.

One of the admins DMed me to certify that I'm human. So I had a conversation with them. Another one came by and had a talk with me too, making me come into an understanding that I violated a rule I have no knowledge of. Thank you two for taking time to let myself have a word.

The problem is fixed FYI! One of my friends helped me out a little (that's not on Discord). It's all good.

I'm asking for an appeal of my ban with a self-proposed two conditions: to not associate myself with the person ever again and under any circumstances to never ask any Discord member for money. I don't intend to scam anybody and never will. It's never in my intention to scam a discord member.

Thank you for reading.

-WITCHYLE!

P.S. Since I got banned, I sort of have this weird feeling of distaste towards the server instead of one person. I don't know how that worked. I liked the server a lot. I wonder if the reason for certain changes to happen is due to the hostility of people in the server? I don't know; I don't have that kind of knowledge to say it anyway. Still love you guys lol.
+1 bro just needed some guala guala
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I don't know much about this situation, but if it happened exactly as you described, I can understand why you were banned. If you're suffering from financial problems, your first thought should not be to ask someone on Discord for money seemingly out of the blue. Getting a message like that would make me think your account has been stolen or you've decided to run a scam.

Not saying your intentions were dishonest or anything, as I've seen you around and you seem like an okay person, just use a little common sense if something like this should happen again.
(04-02-2023, 03:18 PM)horseless headman Wrote: I don't know much about this situation, but if it happened exactly as you described, I can understand why you were banned. If you're suffering from financial problems, your first thought should not be to ask someone on Discord for money seemingly out of the blue. Getting a message like that would make me think your account has been stolen or you've decided to run a scam.

Not saying your intentions were dishonest or anything, as I've seen you around and you seem like an okay person, just use a little common sense if something like this should happen again.

Noted.
I actually quite like Witchyle so bro take this as lightly as possible.

Just wanted to add some history to this. I recall you asking if I could lend you money over a steam massage some time back (did not save any proff of this) & I told you I just don't send people money over the internet & you understood & took that well, but that's a me thing I just tell people no then move on, however wen you ask a user from the community for financial aid it can be VERY VERY uncomfortable it's not like wen you ask a close friend for help people don't know what to think in that moment & they sure as hell don't like it.

TLDR: This is not the 1st time you have done this, if you come back please stop.

+-0 I am neutral

I have been in bad financial situations myself bro, but I'm sorry as desperate as things feel the only person that can help you is you. Going without & working very hard are the only true ways out of this kind of stuff.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
-1 asking for money to stay a booster I know it

Anyways, in all seriousness, i think an unban is okay here. Asking for money in people’s DMs is very sus at face value but he seems like a cool person. But it’s a hard lesson that it’s not the right approach either.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 free bro he was just tryna get his money up and instead got his funny up
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
This shit is wild. +1 to unban him.
Hi Witchyle,

First off I love playing PH with you. The message in question was you asking for money for something (that I will not go into details here in public. Nothing bad, but I just don't want the details out there). I thought either you got hacked or you were trying to scam people. You shouldn't be asking the community for money.

Anyways, +1 for an unban under strict conditions. If you were to do this again it would resort to a permaban that I would not like back. 

Side note I do not hold grudges against anyone, and impartial and fair to those within the community. I feel bad if what you said was true, and hopefully you got it sorted. Again, if you get unbanned, please don't do this again.
???????? ??????
(04-02-2023, 05:41 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I actually quite like Witchyle so bro take this as lightly as possible.

Just wanted to add some history to this. I recall you asking if I could lend you money over a steam massage some time back (did not save any proff of this) & I told you I just don't send people money over the internet & you understood & took that well, but that's a me thing I just tell people no then move on, however wen you ask a user from the community for financial aid it can be VERY VERY uncomfortable it's not like wen you ask a close friend for help people don't know what to think in that moment & they sure as hell don't like it.

TLDR: This is not the 1st time you have done this, if you come back please stop.

+-0 I am neutral

I have been in bad financial situations myself bro, but I'm sorry as desperate as things feel the only person that can help you is you. Going without & working very hard are the only true ways out of this kind of stuff.
OOOOH LORDY.  I forgot about that. I don't know how I forgot about that. 

But I don't know why I asked. I agree with working hard. Even the nitty gritty long hour parts.

(04-02-2023, 11:40 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Hi Witchyle,

First off I love playing PH with you. The message in question was you asking for money for something (that I will not go into details here in public. Nothing bad, but I just don't want the details out there). I thought either you got hacked or you were trying to scam people. You shouldn't be asking the community for money.

Anyways, +1 for an unban under strict conditions. If you were to do this again it would resort to a permaban that I would not like back. 

Side note I do not hold grudges against anyone, and impartial and fair to those within the community. I feel bad if what you said was true, and hopefully you got it sorted. Again, if you get unbanned, please don't do this again.
Noted!

Looking back right now, this is 100% out of character. I'm too independent to ask people for things because I was on the receiving end of the spectrum.

Gotcha. I'm not doing it again.