Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
(04-27-2023, 08:16 PM)voidzz Wrote: -1. you dont know shit about rules and what staff can/cannot do, easily one of the most annoying donors ive played with

bro tried to argue w me for 20 mins about how i "cant karmaban" as its "not in the rules" and said idk anything when he barely has 100 hours
Voidzz your response is completely understandable, and I get where you are coming from, and I understand that that was probably annoying for you. However, I just want to say in my defense that I was not saying that mods are not allowed to karmaban but instead that I did not think that there was a karma ban system on this server. This is because nowhere in the rules does it mention that you can get karma banned. I now know that this is a feature but at the time I genuinely did not know this to be a rule. I believe that the rules thread should be updated to include this information and the information about the servers warning system so that this confusion does not happen to another person. Again, I want to say that I understand where you are coming from with your vote to deny me and that I completely understand. I also want to thank you for taking the time to read my post even if you disagree with making me trusted.

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 04-27-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 04-27-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 04-27-2023, 08:44 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 04-28-2023, 04:50 PM