Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
(04-27-2023, 08:44 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: This is because nowhere in the rules does it mention that you can get karma banned. I now know that this is a feature but at the time I genuinely did not know this to be a rule. I believe that the rules thread should be updated to include this information and the information about the servers warning system so that this confusion does not happen to another person.

Haven't been active enough to leave meaningful feedback so will leave that to people who have played with you more. Just want to say the staff guidelines have information at the bottom regarding all the commands available to each staff rank. Whether that should be displayed in the rules is maybe worth discussing (though I'll say that both are publicly viewable, and the staff guidelines are worth reading even for non-staff imo).

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 04-27-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 04-27-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Ryan722 - 04-27-2023, 09:50 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 04-28-2023, 04:50 PM