Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
-1, I personally don't think you are ready for trusted. A few examples is what voidzz has provided of not knowing certain rules/guidelines of what staff are able to do & what they cannot do, a recent example on 4/26 of you ungagging a player after chibill gagging them and warning them prior to you ungagging them, and a kick from 4/24 of you kicking/gagging a player for RDM and other instances. If you could provide context for the kick/gag, I would gladly appreciate that and would like to get insight if there were any staff on, if it was consensual, and the reasoning behind the kick/gag. As for the other examples, I am skeptical on whether you know the rules/guidelines and can handle situations well enough to be able to apply, considering that one of the requirements in the, "How to: Promotion," thread states that you show a good understanding of the rules/follow them. From these demonstrations, I don't see that you have a good understanding of the rules/guidelines & donor abuse rules. The other issue is the activity in the discord/forums. You dont have much activity in the discord nor the forums. Here are a few things you can fix if this app is to get denied and you decide to reapply. 

• Read up on the rules/guidelines for TTT to get a better understanding.
  • Read up on the donor abuse rules provided in the guideline as well. 
  • Engage in both the forums/discord side of the community.
  • Create an introductory thread to push yourself out more to the community. 

Good Luck on your application, Papa Milo!

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 04-27-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 04-27-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 04-28-2023, 04:50 PM