Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
(05-29-2023, 10:03 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: -1, I see a severe lack of maturity from you. In many cases, when I have played with you I have had to stop and watch you specifically to ensure you are not breaking rules.

In one specific example, you for multiple rounds in a row targeted a guest player only because they were young and you thought they were annoying. You also claimed you were going to gag the individual because you disliked their voice, if staff were not on I assume you would have done so. 

You took the learn-the-rules discussion with Voidzz too far and constantly message staff about the most minimal rule breaks such as names not having enough letters, but will break a rule to troll and then have issue when staff ask you to stop.

You also still do not know the rules as you get reported often, and when you are slain you argue for quite a while about how the staff member is wrong to the point that other players and staff have told you to stop. 

I'd recommend continuing to learn how to act as a player and supporter of the server.
I want to preface this by saying that I’m asking for clarification on what panda said because I don’t think all of the examples that panda listed are valid. panda can you please tell me when did I target a player? I have never repeatedly targeted rdmed people before, I might have been rude to them in chat but I have never to my knowledge repeatedly targeted Rdmed a person before. And I do not believe that I have threatened to gag a person before. I Know that I have asked if we could gag them but I do not remember having ever threatened to gag someone for no reason.

As to your other point of arguing with staff over rule breaks when they ask me to stop can you please provide me an example of when I did this because I can genuinely not think of a time i have done this except for on Waterworld when I go up the slide to spam the bell sound but I don’t think that is what your talking about since that’s not me arguing with staff.

As to your assertion that I get reported often and that I argue with staff over it. I will fully admit that I have done this before in the past but since my last staff aplication I have been trying to not do this. So can you please provide me some examples of this because I have been trying to not do this lately and I would like to know if I'm slipping up.

I know this probably sounds like I’m ignoring or trying to deflect what you said but its not, I understand where your coming from but I want to make sure that this is stuff that I’m actively doing. Thank you for your time reading this and I hope to hear back from you

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 05-29-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 05-29-2023, 10:43 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 05-30-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 06-09-2023, 11:57 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Grump - 06-10-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by murl - 06-10-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Icey - 06-10-2023, 01:38 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by dero - 06-10-2023, 01:55 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 06-10-2023, 01:57 AM