Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for some laughing and crying.
Hi Pilope.

lets get to brass tacks. thats what we are here for.

First and foremost, -1. Here's why I am gonna vote this.

1.   problem-causing: Now this one is a bit sticky. While you have no listings for causing trouble known to staff, it seems like you caused a problem either when staff left or could not arrive. It seems bad, because Toaduh (a well known community member) has made the rare occasion to show up on the forums (rare) to say something negative (something he never does unless it is or was a huge thing.) Personally, I have also seen abrasive (albeit mild) behavior from you. Now, this is a yuge problem because staffing requires you to not be the problem in the first place. Inherently, things like poor/abrasive behavior are automatic negatives in my book for obvious reasons. Its not unfixable, but it is a big sticking point. 
    1A: to add on to point one, I have seen you on occasion feeding trolls. This is in my books an automatic negative. I think you may not have been aware that you were doing it at the time, and it wasn't to a degree that would rise to be punished, so I left it be. (Ergo, this is good news! its fixable!)
  2.  Impartiality: this is one that gets brought up a lot. Are you capable of being impartial? It seems you are friends with some people that have been causing problems in PH as of late. Could you treat them impartially and issue them punishments? submit them for bans? permanent ones maybe even? Personally, I am not sure, partially because of point 3 and partially because I have seen you in person not have impartiality. But that's just my opinion.
    2A. You could prove by many ways, one of which is by addressing point 3.  It's a lot easier to claim impartiality and be believed when everyone knows who you are. (good news! fixable*)
  3. Lack of presence A lot of people on this thread and in general who have not played with you yet, such as many of the upper staff, are asking the question of "Hi! hello! who are you?" Now, this is easily fixed. Introduce yourself on the forums! make yourself at home on the discord. After all, its best if we know you, that way, staff knows who the person applying is.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Time for some laughing and crying. - by Pillope - 06-27-2023, 04:59 PM
RE: Time for some laughing and crying. - by Blu - 06-27-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: Time for some laughing and crying. - by BIIG_SAD - 06-28-2023, 06:51 AM