Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for some laughing and crying.
Ingame Name: Pillope

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:528567846

Time Played: 137 hours

When First Joined: May 29 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday of the week around 12 pm to 4 am MST. But starting in august I will be playing after 8 pm MST.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: What I can bring to the server is peace whenever I play. This is because every time I play on this server there are so many people who ignore the rules or don’t even read them. And they think that they can get away with it. I don’t stand for people who discriminate against any communities. I think everybody deserves respect. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason I want to become a staff is because almost everytime i play prop hunt on the Dinkleberg server there are many players who don’t follow the rules and just get away with it. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I can use OBS for recording and the built in screenshot mechanic in my PC

How did you find us?: the reason I chose this server over the many others was because it was the first server I joined. All the other servers weren’t as organized as this server so I just kept to this one.
Your friends have been causing a bit of trouble on the server, & you yourself had an uncomfortable outburst at someone outside of your group for merely mentioning the word furry. I can't trust someone who can't keep their own friends in check or someone with such thin skin.

-1 It's not the end of the world; you could fix these problems by next month, but today ain't the day.

Edit fixed the autocorrect errors. Phone & this forum don't mix.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Yeah, I'm going to echo off exactly what Milk said. I don't think you're a bad egg, I just think y'all's group is. Maybe there is potential from you, but I haven't seen any initiative while I've been on to stop situations from occurring. 

For these reasons I'm going to give you a -1. You're not a problem, but I would like to see more before I would want another person on the staff team. Being friends with a troubling group isn't helpful either. We don't like drama or want anyone causing issues as staff. My suggestion for you is to disassociate yourself from that group (if you want to become staff) and be a little proactive in regards to helping new players, letting people know the rules, and calming certain situations. 

Good luck on your application  :)
???????? ??????

You and Adam were pretty rude and condescending to almost everyone outside your friend group the other night. AND yall ruined my high with your weaponized cringe. 
This guy is not fit for staff.
Not to be rude, but I have no idea who you are. I have barely been on in game, but I haven't seen you on forums or discord. Combine that with what others have said, I can't say you're fit for staff.
[Image: image.png]
Hello Pillope!
Try to get yourself more familiar with the community, I've heard you had an outrage about someone who said something bad about furries that indicates you have a thin skin which is bad for a staff member, Also your friends are a bit of troublemakers, To be honest i don't know if you know prop hunt that much and i never saw a ban request from you (it's not a requirement but its a nice boost) so i have no idea how you'll catch some hackers, -1 For me i don't think you're staff ready YET
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Hey Pillope.

So to go off of your post here, there ARE going to be rule breakers regardless of the time you get on. If someone is breaking rules, you can always record it and post a ban request or do !phhelp on the discord.

I haven't seen you active on discord at all, nor on the forums. If there are rule breakers then you can do !phhelp on the discord for staff to get on.

Although ban requests are not a requirement to have, they can help as it shows that you are able to record, take screenshots, and able to do staff related stuff.

Being staff means you have to get your hands dirty and put yourself in uncomfortable situations; showing that you are able to handle these situations is HUGE on overall growth. Every one is equal playing field; newbies, regulars, even friends.

Thank you for posting by the way, and best of luck to your app!  :D
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Hi Pilope.

lets get to brass tacks. thats what we are here for.

First and foremost, -1. Here's why I am gonna vote this.

1.   problem-causing: Now this one is a bit sticky. While you have no listings for causing trouble known to staff, it seems like you caused a problem either when staff left or could not arrive. It seems bad, because Toaduh (a well known community member) has made the rare occasion to show up on the forums (rare) to say something negative (something he never does unless it is or was a huge thing.) Personally, I have also seen abrasive (albeit mild) behavior from you. Now, this is a yuge problem because staffing requires you to not be the problem in the first place. Inherently, things like poor/abrasive behavior are automatic negatives in my book for obvious reasons. Its not unfixable, but it is a big sticking point. 
    1A: to add on to point one, I have seen you on occasion feeding trolls. This is in my books an automatic negative. I think you may not have been aware that you were doing it at the time, and it wasn't to a degree that would rise to be punished, so I left it be. (Ergo, this is good news! its fixable!)
  2.  Impartiality: this is one that gets brought up a lot. Are you capable of being impartial? It seems you are friends with some people that have been causing problems in PH as of late. Could you treat them impartially and issue them punishments? submit them for bans? permanent ones maybe even? Personally, I am not sure, partially because of point 3 and partially because I have seen you in person not have impartiality. But that's just my opinion.
    2A. You could prove by many ways, one of which is by addressing point 3.  It's a lot easier to claim impartiality and be believed when everyone knows who you are. (good news! fixable*)
  3. Lack of presence A lot of people on this thread and in general who have not played with you yet, such as many of the upper staff, are asking the question of "Hi! hello! who are you?" Now, this is easily fixed. Introduce yourself on the forums! make yourself at home on the discord. After all, its best if we know you, that way, staff knows who the person applying is.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Alrighty sorry for the delay in response to this. Life is busy.

So at this time the admins are denying this application. If you want to be staff you have to be dependable and trustworthy. We've seen that you've been a part of a not so great crowd. As staff you have to treat everyone in the server the same, this includes players that are your friends. You can't allow them to break the rules and not issue punishment which is something we focus on with new staff.

You are not very well known either besides your escapades with your friend group. If you wish to reapply in the future we suggest you try to become a friendly presence here, on server, and our discord.

The soonest you may reapply is 08/13/2023
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.