Must really not want me here
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name:  Paradox

SteamID: Dunno

Who Banned You: Chibill as always

Reason For Ban: Ghosting due to a kid losing an argument and RDMing me as a Tbuddy so I told my other T buddy to kill them

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: Always quick to jump the gun when the kid was clearly mic spamming, slurred, and obviously didnt make an offical report on the fourms. Also he RDM 2 people that reported him and the Test mod was sitting doing nothing to give him his slays. So he logged and should be charged with RDM x2 + leave.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Yep im sure you can look it up.

Other: Why do you keep banning me for obviously defending myself when people are killing other, im just faster at the draw? I rdm those who keep rdming.

(07-20-2023, 12:20 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote: Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name:  Paradox

SteamID: Dunno

Who Banned You: Chibill as always

Reason For Ban: Ghosting due to a kid losing an argument and RDMing me as a Tbuddy so I told my other T buddy to kill them

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: Always quick to jump the gun when the kid was clearly mic spamming, slurred, and obviously didnt make an offical report on the fourms. Also he RDM 2 people that reported him and the Test mod was sitting doing nothing to give him his slays. So he logged and should be charged with RDM x2 + leave.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Yep im sure you can look it up.

Other: Why do you keep banning me for obviously defending myself when people are killing other, im just faster at the draw? I rdm those who keep rdming. Also every one in the lobby would back me. Mrgreen, I think Wid was there, at even another donor. Joker gaged me when he lost the argument, the other donor agree'd he was donor abusing and ungaged. 

Messages In This Thread
Must really not want me here - by Paradox (2) - 07-20-2023, 12:20 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Widsquard - 07-20-2023, 12:55 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Paradox (2) - 07-20-2023, 01:32 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Wrom - 07-20-2023, 01:37 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Paradox (2) - 07-20-2023, 01:45 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by grasse - 07-20-2023, 04:27 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by BIIG_SAD - 07-20-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Paradox (2) - 07-21-2023, 12:13 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Paradox (2) - 07-22-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Laced Xanax - 07-21-2023, 01:03 AM
RE: Must really not want me here - by Papa Milo - 07-24-2023, 02:44 PM