Must really not want me here
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name:  Paradox

SteamID: Dunno

Who Banned You: Chibill as always

Reason For Ban: Ghosting due to a kid losing an argument and RDMing me as a Tbuddy so I told my other T buddy to kill them

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: Always quick to jump the gun when the kid was clearly mic spamming, slurred, and obviously didnt make an offical report on the fourms. Also he RDM 2 people that reported him and the Test mod was sitting doing nothing to give him his slays. So he logged and should be charged with RDM x2 + leave.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Yep im sure you can look it up.

Other: Why do you keep banning me for obviously defending myself when people are killing other, im just faster at the draw? I rdm those who keep rdming.

(07-20-2023, 12:20 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote: Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name:  Paradox

SteamID: Dunno

Who Banned You: Chibill as always

Reason For Ban: Ghosting due to a kid losing an argument and RDMing me as a Tbuddy so I told my other T buddy to kill them

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: Always quick to jump the gun when the kid was clearly mic spamming, slurred, and obviously didnt make an offical report on the fourms. Also he RDM 2 people that reported him and the Test mod was sitting doing nothing to give him his slays. So he logged and should be charged with RDM x2 + leave.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Yep im sure you can look it up.

Other: Why do you keep banning me for obviously defending myself when people are killing other, im just faster at the draw? I rdm those who keep rdming. Also every one in the lobby would back me. Mrgreen, I think Wid was there, at even another donor. Joker gaged me when he lost the argument, the other donor agree'd he was donor abusing and ungaged. 
While I don't agree that ghosting was a good way to handle what happened, I think it is excessive to give you a ban. Especially considering the player did RDM you (the T buddy) and made it a habit to harass you and annoy the whole server.
+1 You deserve a 2nd chance!
Can't even be bothered to fill out the form -1 someone else breaking the rules doesn't give you a pass to also break the rules, if you're rdmed then make a report and let staff handle it
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-20-2023, 01:11 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Can't even be bothered to fill out the form -1 someone else breaking the rules doesn't give you a pass to also break the rules, if you're rdmed then make a report and let staff handle it
I did, and the staff was AFK. You're blaming me for a staff members decision to get on, afk, and not handle the reports.
(07-20-2023, 01:32 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 01:11 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Can't even be bothered to fill out the form -1 someone else breaking the rules doesn't give you a pass to also break the rules, if you're rdmed then make a report and let staff handle it
I did, and the staff was AFK. You're blaming me for a staff members decision to get on, afk, and not handle the reports.
Should they just stay at their chair 24/7? staff have lives they have things to do brother. Also if it takes more than a round for something to happen that is fine it doesn't need to happen right away. -1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(07-20-2023, 01:37 AM)Wrom Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 01:32 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote:
Should they just stay at their chair 24/7? staff have lives they have things to do brother. Also if it takes more than a round for something to happen that is fine it doesn't need to happen right away. -1
Not saying that they should be ther 24/7. Im saying I did try the right route. Also yes it went on for many maps because he lost an argument and kept mic spamming. Slurred while mic spamming.
isnt it only for 2 weeks, u might get a reduction but regardless its not that long. we love u paradox
eh, Ive been in a similar boat before (staff wasnt on). best you can do is record that shit, file it into TTT ban requests here, and get that sucker slapped post fact. it does happen. It does suck. but you can make it the best you can by following the rules, and filing a complaint against the rdm maker.

handy tip: f8 pulls up shotlog

eh, as others have said its just 2 weeks
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 just ask for help, you don't need to be some cowboy "I rdm the rdmrs". You say that you tried to get help,but there are no messages from you on discord, the forums, or my dms. A different player did come to my dms to make a complaint about you though. It isn't very hard to ask for assistance or get a picture/video.
(07-20-2023, 03:24 PM)TanukiInTrousers Wrote: -1 just ask for help, you don't need to be some cowboy "I rdm the rdmrs". You say that you tried to get help,but there are no messages from you on discord, the forums, or my dms. A different player did come to my dms to make a complaint about you though. It isn't very hard to ask for assistance or get a picture/video.
You were the one on when we reported this guy. Not blaming you, just saying you were there