Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff application for The Lamb
(07-30-2023, 10:56 PM)Bird (2) Wrote: This is my honest opinion so, this is a -1 from the birb. 

While I hadn't played with you that often, the conversations that I had seen in discord made me decided you aren't ready to be staff. I feel like you jumped the gun to often when it's come to ghosters/hackers. For example: when you had pinged staff about a player that had 3 kills with 30 mins of playtime in a round 3 of the map, you immediately jump the gun that they are a ghoster/hacker bc of their playtime and "new" account. That isn't enough proof that the player is ghosting/hacking since staffs need to gather enough proof that they are doing it.  It's fine that you suspected them but you need just a little more proof to confirm it (such as hiding in a well-hidden spot, watching them as hunter, etc) instead of immediately pinging staffs right away. 

Just like Sad say, your overall demeanor in the discord give me a negative vibe of how you had handled things. I had seen you being told to move on from the topic/calm down in discord which you didn't and got muted for a hour. Staffs are to be strict and making sure of any situations in the community doesn't go overboard. 

Outside of discord, I don't see you being active in forums or post any ban requests at all. Although ban requests isn't a requirement of being staff, it help us staff to understand how you work and how you handle at any situations. 

If you truly want to be staff, I will suggested working all the things that I and others had mentioned and create a positive rep for yourself in the community.
Fair 'nuff. I should also mention I didn't make a ban request for these people, usually I just ask staff to watch them. I don't have the tools you all have. The most recent one I was just suspicious.
[Image: cult-of-the-lamb-pentagram.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by BIIG_SAD - 07-30-2023, 10:25 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by BIIG_SAD - 07-31-2023, 01:18 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Bird (2) - 07-30-2023, 10:56 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Praise the Lamb - 07-30-2023, 11:13 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Blu - 07-31-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by August - 07-31-2023, 06:23 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Carson - 08-01-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by reina - 08-02-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by BIIG_SAD - 08-02-2023, 09:14 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by reina - 08-03-2023, 09:06 PM