Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff application for The Lamb
I just have some suggestions for you since you can answer your own questions rather easily if you look & other helpful tips.

• I would recommend reading previous staff apps to see what got people approved.

Approvedhttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=62

• if you would like to answer your question on whether or not we hold people to things they have changed I would all so look at people's denied apps as well as the approved ones to see if yourself that we always acknowledge improvements.

Denied:https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=63

• Don't force yourself to have the last say it can come off as argumentative.

• I understand that you are planning a charter wen you say stuff like "I want to make cheaters cry", however something you got to keep in mind is not everyone knows you super well & seeing stuff like that is concerning to those who aging don't know you well. I would think about how you present yourself to others for the 1st time.

• Reading the room. Sometimes wen people don't really want to talk about a subject & you keep on forcing it. It can come off as argumentative. No one wants a staff member who messes with the vibe of the room, people want to chill not argue.

• Ban 2 years ago. I and others don't care about that one, time has passed & you admitted it was in bad taste. This was actually a good thing you did.

I think what people where referring to falsely as a ban was your mute on discord for arguing. I could be wrong,  but I'm sure that was it.

• not being able to identify ghosters is actually a concern wen applying for a staff position, we do actually need you to ok at spotting them & no you don't need to be perfect we have training for that & staff still get it wrong sometimes, but what if we gave you the trusted role & community members got upset because a staff member can't handle one of there more basic tasks. They would just go people don't want to deal with that, it can feel worse for people then just having the ghosters on.

The only tool you don't have for catching the ghosters that staff do is the fact you can't break the rules & switch teams to watch the players. Even with a tool that tells you who is friends with who, you still have to figure out if they are ghosting together or or with someone else who is not on there friends list. TLDR we don't ban someone by proximity, that would be silly.

Reach out if you would like to start picking up how to catch these ghosters.

• General presentation needs just a bit of work. I went over some points already, but you seem like you have some fun intrest I would focus more on that, like the whole lamb thing you got going.

• this last one if for everyone, this is a good way to stop walls of text without it just being -snip-

You type spoiler at the start of the text & /spoiler at the point you want the text to end with the ][ around the spoiler just facing the opposite direction of course.

So like this.

Show Content

That is the end of my feed back, you have a fair bit to work on, but nothing you can't solve in a month or too.

So I would like to see you reply again in the future wen you believe you have worked on these points

Potato was someone who all so started of with a bad rep & now he is a good staff member so don't assume wen want to worst for you ok :)

-1 on this application, but if you improve on my points you will have my +1 on the next one.

Just take it easy one step at a timem
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by BIIG_SAD - 07-30-2023, 10:25 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by BIIG_SAD - 07-31-2023, 01:18 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Bird (2) - 07-30-2023, 10:56 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Blu - 07-31-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by August - 07-31-2023, 06:23 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by Carson - 08-01-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by reina - 08-02-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by BIIG_SAD - 08-02-2023, 09:14 PM
RE: Staff application for The Lamb - by reina - 08-03-2023, 09:06 PM