• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chellapo Unban Request
Your Discord Username: chellapo#2167

Your Discord User ID: 129667116877086731

Giselle Case Number: dont have one?

Ban Length: i don't know

Appeal Type: discord unban

Previous Unban Requests: none

What would you like to tell us: I legit have no clue why I'm banned I was told I have been banned on my main account which is impossible because to the day of me getting banned off discord (my legit account got banned) I had dinklebergs discord in my list of servers. Basically what happened with my main account is I was in the Project Era discord for Fortnite S3 client, and someone said they were 11 y/o and I was trolling and I said I'm 13 (im 21)  and discords like auto keyword detector caught me saying that and they banned me saying "Send a picture of you with your ID, a close image of the ID & a paper with my discord name written on it" in my email. I legit do not know what I did I just got on my alt that has been in Dinkle for years aswell, to transfer my donor role onto that account & in return I got banned for "ban evading // having alt" legit toxic asf I don't even know what happened I joined discord just trying to queue in-game and got banned like I haven't been playing on Dinkle TTT ONLY for the past 6 yrs or so.. tf bruh.

Messages In This Thread
Chellapo Unban Request - by Chellapo - 08-24-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Chellapo Unban Request - by Super Milk Chan - 08-24-2023, 06:13 PM
RE: Chellapo Unban Request - by chibill - 08-24-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: Chellapo Unban Request - by reina - 08-24-2023, 06:40 PM