• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chellapo Unban Request
Your Discord Username: chellapo#2167

Your Discord User ID: 129667116877086731

Giselle Case Number: dont have one?

Ban Length: i don't know

Appeal Type: discord unban

Previous Unban Requests: none

What would you like to tell us: I legit have no clue why I'm banned I was told I have been banned on my main account which is impossible because to the day of me getting banned off discord (my legit account got banned) I had dinklebergs discord in my list of servers. Basically what happened with my main account is I was in the Project Era discord for Fortnite S3 client, and someone said they were 11 y/o and I was trolling and I said I'm 13 (im 21)  and discords like auto keyword detector caught me saying that and they banned me saying "Send a picture of you with your ID, a close image of the ID & a paper with my discord name written on it" in my email. I legit do not know what I did I just got on my alt that has been in Dinkle for years aswell, to transfer my donor role onto that account & in return I got banned for "ban evading // having alt" legit toxic asf I don't even know what happened I joined discord just trying to queue in-game and got banned like I haven't been playing on Dinkle TTT ONLY for the past 6 yrs or so.. tf bruh.
I'm trying very hard to follow. You don't know why you are banned and all so have elaborate details? I'm just having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around what you said.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(08-24-2023, 06:01 PM)Chellapo Wrote: I joined discord just trying to queue in-game and got banned like I haven't been playing on Dinkle TTT ONLY for the past 6 yrs or so.

BTW We don't have a place for people to upload queues to in the discord. Most just make their own server and upload it there.  The links just have to come from Discord. Not specifically our discord.
Your appeal is denied. Threatening to commit suicide by crashing some type of large truck both through text and through voice chat, as well as sending a video of yourself driving a truck, all while you're driving said truck, is unacceptable. You have a permanent, unappealable ban from the discord server.