Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One last attempt to get dink to notice murder
In fairness the above is extremely active for the murder server. 1-2 times a week is fair.

Frankly I don't see the added benefit that you can provide in the admin role that you can't already do as mod. Using the murder ping, hosting murder events, giveaways, etc is something you can probably coordinate with August as Mod. You don't need to be admin to do this now (it'd be different if August wasn't responsive/dead/etc).

If Norm has concerns about you being too jumpy on punishment then I'd also hesitate with my vote. Admin roles are generally community wide, even though your focus is on one server you are expected to also make decisions affecting the community. That's why judgement has such high scrutiny.

I think you do a great job as a mod but I don't think you'd be ready for admin - and even if so, too many cooks in the kitchen is in fact a bad thing at upper leadership. But, if August thinks he needs more help at that role, then he may well wish to bring you in. I am equally opposed to the idea of blocking a well-qualified candidate for admin solely due to "enough admins"

I don't necessarily have high concerns about you getting admin, but any minor concern becomes a major one when dealing with the admin level of leadership.

I'd suggest trying to do more for murder activity wise - be more of an advocate on the discord, host events, etc - and make sure you are keeping the fun times/easy on punishment when moderating.

Again to be clear, because I'm half drunk, you are a fantastic mod and there's no issues/corrections to be made. I'm sure Norm would agree that your service to Murder has been strong under his tenure, and August would likely agree. You made the server fun when I used to play, and I hope you continue to RDM Norm.

I am a -0 at this time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: One last attempt to get dink to notice murder - by reina - 08-28-2023, 11:25 PM
RE: One last attempt to get dink to notice murder - by reina - 08-28-2023, 11:34 PM
RE: One last attempt to get dink to notice murder - by Jammin - 08-31-2023, 09:17 PM