Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
(10-21-2023, 01:21 AM)bab Wrote: damien?? more like... +1ien... :)

I would like to add to this as I've had more time to think -

I don't believe Damien lacks in maturity, however I do agree that there are some things that need to be cut back (i.e., the loud mic spam, and the heated 'arguing'. even as a joke, it comes off as a bit much sometimes and definitely can and does make some people uncomfortable. I would absolutely recommend toning it down a bit. I also don't personally think that the joking around donor 'abuse' is that much of an issue, as long as both parties are okay with it, and it isn't interfering with any actual gameplay).

Damien has a good rapport with most of the community, knows the rules, is incredibly active in all parts of the TTT community (discord, server, and forums), and has been staff plenty of times. Judging by previous applications and general comments made about his time as a staff member, he seems to have done a pretty good job at it as well.

I genuinely think that he would easily jell with the staff team again, and that he should be given that extra shot at it. :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333

Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll never guess who's staff app this is - by bab - 10-22-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: you'll never guess who's staff app this is - by reina - 10-22-2023, 02:28 PM