Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: damien1579

Time Played: over 2300 hours

When First Joined: 1/1/2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime from like 9:00 am - 3:00 am pst

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help with rdm reports, gag people who break voice chat rules, mute people who break text chat rules and diffuse arguments/trolling situations amongst players.

Why you want to help the community: I like playing in the community and like being staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 1 time for slur warnings

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): haha

How did you find us?: during the ball drop of 2019 I saw the name and thought "Fairly OddParents" and thought I should join.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: I can answer any questions you'll ask either on the thread or privately if you want. Any criticism is valid and I'll be happy to try and dissuade anyone who doesn't want me to get accepted :) g
[Image: latest?cb=20220609023308]

damien staff app and resign episode 143, +1 to this retard
Sorry buddy toxic took your spot
(10-20-2023, 02:24 AM)skelesyn Wrote: Sorry buddy toxic took your spot
Alright, deleting my staff app now :(
This guy is fat and an idiot no clue why he want's to staff and give free labor once again after 10 times of being staff and resigning. (You were free my guy)

+1 for the idiot
+1 Damien

Try to work on not letting randos get under ur skin and stop responding to trolls as much and I think you would do pretty well.
+1 apple swagger 4 approves
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 clown
Unresigning...who does that? 

+1
???????? ??????
Damien stinks like wet diapers and can't beatbox.

+1
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]