Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
(10-23-2023, 11:41 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: I personally wouldn't worry about the warns, as they will expire. Just maintain a positive attitude and just have fun. Good on you for recognizing your wrongdoings. We all make mistakes, we're all human lol.

The warn I gave was a 10 point warn and doesn't expire, which I assume is why the thread is being made.

I know yvng koi isn't typically a problem on the server, and I was even hesitant to issue it in the first place. It's very clear that he wasn't condoning it or anything, just very disgusted with the individual; as we all were. I messaged yvng koi in Discord after he received his ban (because he wasn't sure what happened) and let him know what happened and the reason for it.

In situations like that, it's just better to let staff handle it. I have no problem for a reduction/removal for warn points, specifically for the clear remorse you show in this thread and the understanding you showed me directly in Discord. I have full faith this won't be a problem again moving forward.

+1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi - by ☁ Pluto - 10-23-2023, 11:59 AM