Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
Ingame Name: 
yvng koi

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:55602472

Who Banned You: 
The warning system (warnings by PandaInPants (my first offense) and Pluto (my second offense and thus the one I am appealing)

Reason For Ban: 
4 points of harrassing language/slurs a week ago, combined with 6 points of pedophilic comments (info given to me by chilbill and Pluto)

Length of Ban: 
A day, the warns lasting I believe 4 months to permanently (I don't know because I wasn't able to see the length)

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
First I would like to mention, I was definitely being stupid and a little harassing of the guy (LO_LI) but I completely understand the reason why the comments that I made were completely inappropriate and thus warnable -> bannable offenses. I did not mean to make light of such serious topics, but rather wanted to highlight the fact that what the guy was being weird for was pretty damn weird. However, I did indeed make the statement "go **** kids somewhere else" in response to his refusal to leave the server and to continue to die on the hill he was on. I have never made comments like these before and got unreasonably upset at someone who treats that sort of topic as something that is for up for discussion rather than outright disgusting. 

I do not condone such pedophilic behaviors and never will. I also am not asking for an unban, I believe the day ban is something that is effective for letting me understand exactly what I did wrong and cool down in the time that I won't be on the server. I have never had issues with anyone else besides my first full day interacting with the community (where I decided that telling people they smell like wet diapers is funny) and also a slur that I used that since that moment have come into understand and reading what language is tolerable/intolerable on the server. I also do enjoy this community and interacting with the people on it, and although events like this will never happen again on my part, it will take only one mishap on my behalf to get an even more extensive ban. I would appreciate the taking off the most recent warning points due to this rare instance of my behavior and I will do my part in making sure that it doesn't arise again. I would also like to apologize to those who were harmed by me making light of such serious topics and hope that the community can forgive me. If you can accept my apology but not take the warnings off, I will accept that too. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No.

Other: 
I was going to discuss the warning system and my problems with it but I have since then started to understand the reasoning behind the length of warnings and issuing of them too.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
Your ban expires in like 12 hours as of this post, so by the time the TTT Admins look into it, your ban would probably expire. I am not TTT staff, but take the time to read the TTT Rules to familiarize yourself with them. The rules are there for particular reasons. Sit back and have fun while on the server!

I personally wouldn't worry about the warns, as they will expire. Just maintain a positive attitude and just have fun. Good on you for recognizing your wrongdoings. We all make mistakes, we're all human lol.
???????? ??????
I think, given the situation and the emotions that came up from it, it's understandable why he said what was said. That doesn't make it okay, but now that things have calmed down and he understands what he did wrong, the warning should be removed or reduced. Personally, I think the day ban should be enough of a punishment for this.
(10-23-2023, 11:41 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: I personally wouldn't worry about the warns, as they will expire. Just maintain a positive attitude and just have fun. Good on you for recognizing your wrongdoings. We all make mistakes, we're all human lol.

The warn I gave was a 10 point warn and doesn't expire, which I assume is why the thread is being made.

I know yvng koi isn't typically a problem on the server, and I was even hesitant to issue it in the first place. It's very clear that he wasn't condoning it or anything, just very disgusted with the individual; as we all were. I messaged yvng koi in Discord after he received his ban (because he wasn't sure what happened) and let him know what happened and the reason for it.

In situations like that, it's just better to let staff handle it. I have no problem for a reduction/removal for warn points, specifically for the clear remorse you show in this thread and the understanding you showed me directly in Discord. I have full faith this won't be a problem again moving forward.

+1
Wait there was an actual child predator on last night or something? How come Yvng was the only one insulting it?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(10-23-2023, 11:23 AM)yvng koi Wrote: Ingame Name: 
yvng koi

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:55602472

Who Banned You: 
The warning system (warnings by PandaInPants (my first offense) and Pluto (my second offense and thus the one I am appealing)

Reason For Ban: 
4 points of harrassing language/slurs a week ago, combined with 6 points of pedophilic comments (info given to me by chilbill and Pluto)

Length of Ban: 
A day, the warns lasting I believe 4 months to permanently (I don't know because I wasn't able to see the length)

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
First I would like to mention, I was definitely being stupid and a little harassing of the guy (LO_LI) but I completely understand the reason why the comments that I made were completely inappropriate and thus warnable -> bannable offenses. I did not mean to make light of such serious topics, but rather wanted to highlight the fact that what the guy was being weird for was pretty damn weird. However, I did indeed make the statement "go **** kids somewhere else" in response to his refusal to leave the server and to continue to die on the hill he was on. I have never made comments like these before and got unreasonably upset at someone who treats that sort of topic as something that is for up for discussion rather than outright disgusting. 

I do not condone such pedophilic behaviors and never will. I also am not asking for an unban, I believe the day ban is something that is effective for letting me understand exactly what I did wrong and cool down in the time that I won't be on the server. I have never had issues with anyone else besides my first full day interacting with the community (where I decided that telling people they smell like wet diapers is funny) and also a slur that I used that since that moment have come into understand and reading what language is tolerable/intolerable on the server. I also do enjoy this community and interacting with the people on it, and although events like this will never happen again on my part, it will take only one mishap on my behalf to get an even more extensive ban. I would appreciate the taking off the most recent warning points due to this rare instance of my behavior and I will do my part in making sure that it doesn't arise again. I would also like to apologize to those who were harmed by me making light of such serious topics and hope that the community can forgive me. If you can accept my apology but not take the warnings off, I will accept that too. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No.

Other: 
I was going to discuss the warning system and my problems with it but I have since then started to understand the reasoning behind the length of warnings and issuing of them too.

Maybe you shouldn't talk about doing inappropriate things to children then

-rep
+1 ban length

(10-23-2023, 11:43 AM)lacer Wrote: I think, given the situation and the emotions that came up from it, it's understandable why he said what was said. That doesn't make it okay, but now that things have calmed down and he understands what he did wrong, the warning should be removed or reduced. Personally, I think the day ban should be enough of a punishment for this.

-rep 
talking about doing inappropriate things to children should incite a more harsh punishment
womp womp
Dude this was absolutely one of the worst abuses of power I have ever seen. If you wanna talk about projecting and the fear of getting cancelled, then that was the lobby for you. The dudes name was Loli but the actual word just means child its not like it was specifically talking about or referring to cp BUT as i've said it was a username and the guy wasn't even given a chance to play he was in for maybe five seconds before being removed. I'd also like to say that while the player with the "terrible name" was removed multiple slurs were being used as well it was just one of the most terribly liberal lobbies I have ever seen. To all the people who were in that lobby and offended by the man's damn username, try playing cs2 and you'd probably have a stroke. Good day.
I like how this fucking predator and his butt buddies think the community likes them enough to respect their opinions at all.

Anyways, +1 for unwarn since koi is remorseful about the topic he was talking about.
(10-23-2023, 12:27 PM)Damien Wrote: I like how this fucking predator and his butt buddies think the community likes them enough to respect their opinions at all.

Anyways, +1 for unwarn since koi is remorseful about the topic he was talking about.
Only says that in response to an actual logical response because you're blinded by a false reality.