Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
Dude this was absolutely one of the worst abuses of power I have ever seen. If you wanna talk about projecting and the fear of getting cancelled, then that was the lobby for you. The dudes name was Loli but the actual word just means child its not like it was specifically talking about or referring to cp BUT as i've said it was a username and the guy wasn't even given a chance to play he was in for maybe five seconds before being removed. I'd also like to say that while the player with the "terrible name" was removed multiple slurs were being used as well it was just one of the most terribly liberal lobbies I have ever seen. To all the people who were in that lobby and offended by the man's damn username, try playing cs2 and you'd probably have a stroke. Good day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi - by Frog. - 10-23-2023, 12:26 PM