Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
(10-23-2023, 12:42 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:39 PM)Frog. Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:36 PM)Damien Wrote: --snip--
quit derailing the thread with your victim complex. You aren't gonna win any argument regarding the dudes name.
Proving my damn point further idrc whether or not i get banned from this at all but its insane how much this matters to some people such as yourself its crazy. How much money have you donated to feel like you are this powerful? People will really do anything to feel in power when they mean nothing when the monitor turns off.

Frog, I suggest you and your two friends stop commenting on threads unrelated to you.
Ban me if you'd like im not returning to this server but is that not what everyone else is doing other donors are joining in saying stuff personal to me. I do feel that its related to me as i was in the game when he was removed. This just is not a fair system and there is a CLEAR hierarchy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi - by Frog. - 10-23-2023, 12:45 PM