Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
I am a -1 purely based on how it went the two previous stints of staff that I witnessed.

You weren't able to staff objectively enough. You made poor staffing decisions too often, whether they were due to emotional responses, personal biases, or - most often - simply poor judgement.

I'm not even factoring in anything about "staffing ruining the fun" - this is your call to make to apply. I'm concerned about the impact your presence has as a representative of the staffing community.
I feel you may be OK to handle some reports occasionally but I just don't trust your judgement in general.

The reason I'm a -1 is because some comments here imply that nothing has changed since last time, and while folks can grow wiser over time, the opposite appears to potentially have occurred.

My advice to you, Damien, just enjoy playing TTT. When Minges minge about you know how to ping staff, file reports and kick as donor when the experience is ruined.

My advice to you, Chibrr, is to not let history repeat itself. Strongly evaluate recent actions to see if past tendencies that resulted in last strikes/resignations are still present today.

Also I'm deader than Chernobyl reactor 4, so my entire book should be taken very lightly and factored proportionally. But I hope my words will at least farm me some rep
Best of luck on your application, Damien.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll never guess who's staff app this is - by reina - 10-22-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: you'll never guess who's staff app this is - by Jammin - 10-25-2023, 12:59 AM