Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
(10-28-2023, 04:07 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-28-2023, 03:59 PM)lacer Wrote: I haven't helped anyone ban evade.
You were on with them and using the same name as them while they were using vc and another user was mimicking their main name and profile. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that you were wholly unaware of what was happening while multiple other people recognized them.

Being online at the same time as someone else doesn't equate to helping them. I typically have voice chat turned down very much or muted when I play on an alt so forgive me for not hearing that. I also can't really control other people changing their names to reflect mine, I only found out it was him later when I had already logged off of the server.

Since the primary concern is whether or not I'm going to be impartial when enforcing the rules, all I can really do is say that I will be and point to previous staff tenures where I have punished friends who break the rules.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i figured i would join the funny squad again - by lacer - 10-28-2023, 04:48 PM
RE: i figured i would join the funny squad again - by reina - 10-30-2023, 01:33 PM