Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax, lacer, windows 7, various other names

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Discord Tag: lacedxanax

Time Played: i think something like 2k+ hours across all my names

When First Joined: May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Thurs ~5:30 to 11 pm, Fri-Sun anytime (sundays probably cutoff at 11 or 12)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I've been staff a few times before and know the rules like the back of my hand, I've shown during my previous staff tenures that I will enforce the rules as fairly and be as unbiased as I possibly can. Plus, we need more people that can sniff out cheaters c:

Why you want to help the community: I've kinda regretted resigning from TTT staff for a while (I can elaborate on why I did that if necessary) and I have a soft spot in my heart for this game and this community. I also happen to be on a lot when rule-breaking happens and can't really do anything about it, and it sucks to just watch.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): quite a few times, none recently

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): also quite a few times, last time was when I applied for web admin a few months ago

How did you find us?: I can't really remember after 5 years lmfao

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I know I'm lacking in ban requests, my only excuse is there's usually a mod on for ban-worthy things I see and I just hand the evidence over to them. I'll definitely be able to get more of those up as time goes on though c:

edit: oh, I forgot to mention! I do have a warning for earraping in voice chat (which, tbh, I think was more like just micspam) from a couple of days ago. I was just having fun with the people I was on the server with and I took it a little too far, and I do apologize for that. If it makes any difference, that's the first real warn I've gotten since whenever warns were wiped a while ago.
-1 you can be too mingey and clique minded at times
though i will note he's been helpful in sending me evidence for things a couple times
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-22-2023, 11:43 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 you can be too mingey and clique minded at times
though i will note he's been helpful in sending me evidence for things a couple times
I just like to engage in a little bit of tomfoolery with the other players sometimes and I do ackowledge that I have crossed the line sometimes but for the most part I think I've done fine. What do you mean by clique minded, if i might ask?
+1 you did your time, you know whats up, i can understand if you like to fuck around sometimes bc i do too lmao but lock in for staffing
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 need more scripters on the staff team
+1 should see if we can get some application to detect third-party services being used to an unfair advantage on the server
I like you a lot, you have been a great help with cheaters as well as catching other people doing other things, I can tell you miss staffing a lot so if you really can remain unbiased and keep the community goofy and fun then hell yeah man!

Huge +1 If so
+1 give this silly goose staff rank NOW!!!
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 really good at hiding his scripts

cool dude as well
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
We've come to an agreement 

+1 gotchu bro
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]