Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser
Ingame Name: Goat Punter

SteamID: 76561198046066780
Discord Tag: .rubberrobber

Time Played: 100+ hourz

When First Joined: July 27, 2023
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually after 10 PM CST most nights 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: Mute racists/homophobes/transphobes, report racists/homophobes/transphobes, kick racists/homophobes/transphobes, and DESTROY the evil trolls.

Why you want to help the community: I value the Dink community and the friends I have made when gaming. I don't appreciate when losers come in and disrespect the diverse community that has been cultivated.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nu uh

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nu uh

How did you find us?: Chillin out, looking for cool TTT servers to game on one night I was bored. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I just don't like when at the end of the night the trolls join with their friends just to call everyone slurs and RDM the hell out of the server. I know I don't have much of a presence on Discord but I have found it to be the least efficient way to get important messages out to the people they're meant for. If necessary, I will make my presence more known.

Messages In This Thread
Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser - by Goat Punter - 10-29-2023, 11:50 PM
RE: Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser - by Damien - 10-30-2023, 12:41 AM
RE: Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser - by Damien - 10-30-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser - by Icey - 10-30-2023, 01:25 AM
RE: Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser - by chibill - 11-18-2023, 10:09 PM