Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poat Gunter For Big Boss Bowser
Ingame Name: Goat Punter

SteamID: 76561198046066780
Discord Tag: .rubberrobber

Time Played: 100+ hourz

When First Joined: July 27, 2023
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually after 10 PM CST most nights 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: Mute racists/homophobes/transphobes, report racists/homophobes/transphobes, kick racists/homophobes/transphobes, and DESTROY the evil trolls.

Why you want to help the community: I value the Dink community and the friends I have made when gaming. I don't appreciate when losers come in and disrespect the diverse community that has been cultivated.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nu uh

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nu uh

How did you find us?: Chillin out, looking for cool TTT servers to game on one night I was bored. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I just don't like when at the end of the night the trolls join with their friends just to call everyone slurs and RDM the hell out of the server. I know I don't have much of a presence on Discord but I have found it to be the least efficient way to get important messages out to the people they're meant for. If necessary, I will make my presence more known.
+1 Damien
-1 noob
(10-30-2023, 12:41 AM)Damien Wrote: -1 noob
Buddy, ive been gaming since before you were born. I PWN noobs, have since i was an embryo. Dont u EVER call me a NOOB again. +1 for permaban Damien
(10-30-2023, 12:47 AM)Goat Punter Wrote: Buddy, ive been gaming since before you were born. I PWN noobs, have since i was an embryo. Dont u EVER call me a NOOB again. +1 for permaban Damien
noob
(10-30-2023, 12:47 AM)Damien Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 12:47 AM)Goat Punter Wrote: Buddy, ive been gaming since before you were born. I PWN noobs, have since i was an embryo. Dont u EVER call me a NOOB again. +1 for permaban Damien
noob
Blocked from my channel
keep this shit on thread NOW. DO NOT MAKE ME PING THE ADMINS. IF YOU'RE GONNA -1 SOMETHING OR +1 SOMETHING. GIVE PROPER REASONING. SERIOUSLY.
[Image: image.png?ex=65532e7e&is=6540b97e&hm=b80...685dc6c3b&]
To be one of the first serious replies to this application: I think Goat would make an excellent staff member. When he reports someone, he is 99% sure to keep it if he knows they have broken a rule or something like that. I like the idea of how unbiased he is and has the potential for a good Trusted.

People on the server also have fantastic opinions of Goat, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him be involved in an issue with anyone (other than potentially with someone who was already an issue.)

+1 for Trusted! :)

Edit: Oh also he’s very active
(11-08-2023, 04:09 PM)☁ Pluto Wrote: To be one of the first serious replies to this application: I think Goat would make an excellent staff member. When he reports someone, he is 99% sure to keep it if he knows they have broken a rule or something like that. I like the idea of how unbiased he is and has the potential for a good Trusted.

People on the server also have fantastic opinions of Goat, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him be involved in an issue with anyone (other than potentially with someone who was already an issue.)

+1 for Trusted! :)

Edit: Oh also he’s very active
I appreciate this Pluto