Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
(10-30-2023, 09:50 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: +1 on the condition that this application isn't accepted until damien is 18 (4 years from now)

IMHO, its not even about that that I think any real naysayer has a problem with, Imo, the real problem is why has damien resigned twice? I would respond with that at least the first time going around, he got a rough treatment from his fellow staff. I think that honestly was a travesty.

second time around? not a clue why. still sucks tbh.

I just think that people should ensure that the stage is set for success and not failure.

if your response is a joke, then its kind of funny, but I feel like we should take Damien seriously. Just my two cents.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll never guess who's staff app this is - by reina - 10-22-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: you'll never guess who's staff app this is - by BIIG_SAD - 10-30-2023, 10:14 PM