Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
With all the replies and opinions on this thread, I think at the very least Laced should be give the role of Trusted. It’s a minor role in the scheme of Dinks and to see how he handles it, I can’t see a downside.

As mentioned previously but something I can’t say for myself, he has been staff before and knows how to handle it. This isn’t giving him some crazy power of banning people or anything like that. He’s already a Donor, so essentially he’s literally only getting the ability to handle reports.

Typically, Laced is helpful, but he does also have his moments of being silly and potentially biased. It’s GMod after all.

He has good rapport with the entirety of the server as far as I can tell. He’s active in the Discord. He knows the rules well.

+1 for Trusted :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i figured i would join the funny squad again - by reina - 10-30-2023, 01:33 PM
RE: i figured i would join the funny squad again - by ☁ Pluto - 11-08-2023, 03:50 PM