Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProReborn Trusted Application
Ingame Name: ProReborn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:48159679

Time Played: 129 Hours

First Joined: Summer 2016. Approx A Year Ago. 

Availability: Late weekdays 5PM ET. Flexible late-night during Summer. Recently exams have been holding back my schedule and have been digging into my play time, but I still find time to connect with the community in TTT but most recently within Discord. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What Can You Do To Help The Community: I can use my quick thinking and leadership abilities to properly deal with any situation presented to me. Additionally, I can be a good asset to the community during late night shifts. Additionally I consider myself a rather fun person to be around while playing games and also consider myself to be a mature person. Over the last year, transforming from a young teen to a young adult (16-17) has really impacted me as a person and has made me more of a calmer character and has contributed to me becoming a much wiser person. With this said, I see me being a Trusted a helpful addition to the server and the community when it comes to rule enforcement, as well as maintaining the rules during late night play. Additionally, since my last application I believe I have made myself more known around the community and have established myself as a more intelligent and responsible member of the community. 

Why You Want To Help The Community: Because I enjoy playing with the members of this community and find myself spending a good chunk of my free time here with other members who I now consider to be close friends. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No. Only noobs get banned. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, old forums if it still counts: 

How did you find us?: Through GMOD servers. Came here and decided to stay. 

Other: I enjoy playing a variety of games. Most recently Battlegrounds, where queef somehow always manages to be the last surviving member of our group. He is literally immortal. 

Edit: A few peeps are talking about my recent activity on GMOD. In my post I went over it, but exams,school and work have taken a decent chunk of my time. Hope my previous activity speaks. 
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

Messages In This Thread
ProReborn Trusted Application - by ProReborn - 06-01-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by ProReborn - 06-01-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by Foxka - 06-01-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by StaleWater - 06-01-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by Avi - 06-01-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by Deadpool - 06-01-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by ProReborn - 06-01-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by City - 06-01-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by ProReborn - 06-01-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: ProReborn Trusted Application - by tons4583 - 06-01-2017, 10:39 PM