Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Applying for (community) helper

First off I want to start off on a good note, you’re really active amongst the Discord. My main problem with this application has already been stated a bunch by the previous replies, but why use ChatGPT to write your own app? This is almost the equivalent to turning a school paper in with plagiarism. The other thing is, you have another open application for TTT. There’s a 30 day window between applications, so for that alone I see this app being automatically denied (not trying to sound rude). 

A few critiques I have for you are writing your own application next time around (if you do choose to do so), waiting 30 days between applications, and showing signs of being capable of staffing. 

Writing your own application instead of using AI to generate it shows in your own words how you can express why you should be staff. It doesn’t have to be long, literally a 3-4 sentence paragraph is enough for a Discord Helper application. Using AI just looks like pure laziness in my opinion. 

My second suggestion is just as simple as just waiting 30 days in between applications. Patience is key. 

Lastly, you haven’t shown clear signs of capability of staffing. You don’t break rules, but I have witnessed you continuing topics with others that are walking a fine line. Instead in those situations you can step in and ask them to move onto another topic or trying to sway the conversation to something else. Not saying to mini-mod, but small little things like that really show that someone wants to staff. 

Not trying to sound rude, but these are just my opinions. Don’t take them to heart, learn from your mistakes and improve upon them. Good luck on your application! :)
???????? ??????

Messages In This Thread
Applying for (community) helper - by Abuse Target - 12-30-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by Damien - 12-30-2023, 01:02 AM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by lacer - 12-30-2023, 01:16 AM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by Blu - 12-30-2023, 10:18 AM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by Brahma - 12-30-2023, 11:40 AM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by Jammin - 12-30-2023, 01:18 PM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by murl - 12-30-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by Foxka - 12-30-2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by BIIG_SAD - 12-30-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: Applying for (community) helper - by Harmless_Potato - 12-30-2023, 06:40 PM