Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Applying for (community) helper
What name do you usually go by on the server?
Abuse target or count wagula

What is your Discord account username?
chrona6969

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID)

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile)
sept 10, 2021 had another accounter since 2016 but it got oofed

Are you 18 years of age or older?
yes

What staff position are you applying for?
(community) helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.
no

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why.
no

What made you decide to apply?

I applied to be a helper on this Discord server because I'm driven by a genuine desire to support and assist newcomers in finding their footing within this community. Witnessing the initial challenges individuals face when joining a new space, I'm motivated to offer guidance, answer questions, and create a welcoming environment. My previous experiences in mentoring and aiding others have fueled my passion for helping people integrate seamlessly into communities. I believe that fostering a friendly and inclusive atmosphere not only enriches individual experiences but also strengthens the overall fabric of the community, encouraging active participation and camaraderie among its members.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?

In contributing to the Discord community, my focus revolves around fostering an inclusive space for newcomers. I aim to proactively engage with new members, offering warm greetings, guidance, and answering queries promptly. Sharing comprehensive resources, organizing informative sessions, and initiating discussions to address common concerns are among my plans. I aspire to collaborate with existing moderators, ensuring a supportive environment where everyone feels heard and valued. Implementing feedback channels and organizing events tailored for newcomers' integration align with my goal to create an accessible and welcoming space. Ultimately, I'm dedicated to facilitating a seamless entry for all, nurturing a vibrant and supportive Discord community.

Anything else to add

I believe a promotion to my rank would great benefit the server and create a better enviroment for newcomers so they are more likely to stay. I have also have already helped multiple new people with navigating the server and gmod servers.<3 *twitch emoji*
I will temporarily stop using twitch emojis while a helper!

Obvious low effort chatgpt post and obnoxious twitch emotes aside, you do not display the qualities expected of a responsible staff member. You don't show any regard for the server's rules for me to believe you would be capable of or interested in enforcing them, and you regularly make a point of boasting about how much you annoy people. You don't need to be staff to welcome new players, which is pretty much the only thing your chatgpt prompt focuses on.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I think considering you made a chatgpt ttt trusted app and community helper isn't a real thing, -1.
+1 on the condition that your ability to use a keyboard is taken away, as I believe this will help the community more than anything else.

Discord moderators are typically chosen based on their ability to manage and maintain a positive community environment. Using ChatGPT in the application doesn't inherently disqualify someone, but moderation roles require skills like communication, understanding community guidelines, and handling conflicts effectively. Simply using ChatGPT may not demonstrate these skills, so it's essential to assess someone's overall qualifications for the role.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Really? Chatgpt? cmon man -1
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Abuse is active on discord, seems kind and chill so +1
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
-1 as someone who is known for writing books in forum posts, there's no substance here. Even if you wrote this yourself, there's no indication on what/how you can contribute to the discord.

'i aspire to collaborate with existing moderators' what?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
[Image: FxbNn6X.png]
Your contribution to the discord right now is solely of a troll nature which is 100% fine if you didn't wanna become any sort of staff but you for some reason are hell bent on becoming a staff member which if you did you would have to stop most of your shenanigans. I don't see you actually liking that too much. (Using chatgbt instead of your own voice is kind of saddening to me because I would rather have your eloquence and flair of words than some stupid A.I.)

So its a -1 from me.