Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord quality of life suggestion
idrc about capitalization or not, never even noticed it, but its about consistency for me, the other 7 discords im in all use the default typeset with the full capital and its not an issue, then I get on the dinks discord and its looking different for no reason doing all this fancy stuff so I can't just muscle memory through it. same problem with the seasonal stuff and the other discord updates we've had where everything changes name and moves all around and theres emojis all over everything, all my other discords you read the thing and it says and you know what goes there, then I go to the dinks one and its some new shit every month like I want to scroll through this list of sewage for 2 minutes to send pictures of monkeys going chimpo mode in #ttt

leave it how it is for more than 3 months at a time, people learn how it is and don't even think about it. every time stuff changes its new shit for people to figure out without any benefit

yes im still irritated that we changed to opt in channels and the opt in broke so I couldn't see half the channels for a few weeks, no benefit was gained from going all that extra

das just my opinion tho

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord quality of life suggestion - by RussEfarmer - 01-01-2024, 07:53 PM
RE: Discord quality of life suggestion - by lacer - 01-02-2024, 12:43 AM
RE: Discord quality of life suggestion - by dong - 01-02-2024, 09:20 AM
RE: Discord quality of life suggestion - by syn - 01-02-2024, 12:46 PM