Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's try this again
I recognize that this may be a minority view, but I don't see the point in having a new Murder Admin currently. It would just be a "novelty" rank with community admin level powers, which I don't think is right for a server that is dead currently. I had this same opinion back when Murder and DR were in similar dead phases when I was TTT Admin, I don't think dead server Admin positions should have community-level admin access. That's where my other concern lies is community involvement. Your last forum post before this was in August(not the old "former guy") on your last Admin app (which is also still open, I might just merge the two together). On the Discord side, albeit it has been improving since I have seen you in VCs for Lethal Company, but a large majority of your discord activity is rooted in the "push possum" channel. For an Admin position that is still considered community-level, you need to have more community involvement than that in my opinion.

Having a new admin imo won't really change anything since it is just a glorified mod role in terms of actual server permissions. If you really wanted to make changes to the murder server,  you could be trying to do those yourself as the "active" Mod. What I mean by that is taking charge to try and message Dink and work with him to get the player models voted on last year, updates, or changing up the point shop. But we all know Dinks activity, so it might not result in anything, but its the effort that counts. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not seen any efforts from you to do that. Or trying to revive murder either, in terms of trying to get players on or putting in some effort as a Mod outside of getting on to help people as needed. At the very least, I would like to see some visible effort to try and revive the murder server as Mod or try to get some changes made. Even just taking the initiative to try and discuss ideas for changes or ways to successfully go about the changes in the staff discord is an effort. But in short, I just don't see the point of having a new Murder Admin unless the server gets resurrected on a consistent basis.

Messages In This Thread
Let's try this again - by Lost_Leviathan - 01-11-2024, 09:51 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by Super Milk Chan - 01-11-2024, 10:39 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by lacer - 01-11-2024, 11:28 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by Norm Minder - 01-11-2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by Gabe - 01-12-2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Let's try this again - by Tre - 01-12-2024, 07:03 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by Tre - 01-19-2024, 03:17 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by Jammin - 01-20-2024, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by happy - 01-21-2024, 11:17 AM
RE: Let's try this again - by Tre - 01-29-2024, 04:50 PM
RE: Let's try this again - by dong - 01-29-2024, 05:32 PM