Ghosting Appeal (CAUTION!! SPOOKY)
(03-06-2024, 10:02 PM)Jammin Wrote: Certainly sussy behavior Nazu. It isn't like you to cheat, as a former mod I would hope you know better.

I'm not the biggest fan of a permanent warn for minor cheating but you don't appear to be very honest here. It's tough to justify revoking the warn.

I guess what I would ask though is, did Nazu use this to any form of advantage, such as sussy killing of Ts? If there's no I'm game advantage to be shown it could be a simple misunderstanding. But I know if I were accused of something I didn't do, I'd be vehemently denying the accusations while demanding proof, not trolling the staff member in DMs.

Its not a perma warn, atleast the one he is appealing. Its only a 6 pointer that should expire in about 5 more months.

Also he / who ever was on his alt did kill /RDM the T that killed Nazu's main account without a KOS, or visable sight of Nazu's death. (If I recall correctly.)

Quote:I came to you asking for assistance, not to tarnish my current thread like you are now, I expected better from you, stay professional!!

And I expected the same from you, but instead you tried to twist my response in your DMs to say something totally different then what it said.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ghosting Appeal (CAUTION!! SPOOKY) - by Nazu(s) - 03-06-2024, 08:58 PM
RE: Ghosting Appeal (CAUTION!! SPOOKY) - by chibill - 03-06-2024, 10:04 PM
RE: Ghosting Appeal (CAUTION!! SPOOKY) - by bab - 03-06-2024, 10:10 PM
RE: Ghosting Appeal (CAUTION!! SPOOKY) - by grif - 03-06-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: :o - by reina - 03-07-2024, 10:58 AM