Ghosting Appeal (CAUTION!! SPOOKY)
Ingame Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:436106669

Who warned/banned you - bab

Length of ban/warn - 1 Day ban, perma warn

Reasons for admins to unban/unwarn - After talking to chibill (The staff who issued the ban), I had inquired them about possible evidence but they provided none, the player reporting me presenting none as well.

Have you been banned before? - One Karma Ban, One Week Ban x1 to chill out, and one Perma Ban for consistent RDM.

Other - In no way am I asking for chibill to be in trouble, he came on and did his thing. I just ask we look for proof first.

Screenshot of chibill saying there is no proof - Here -However I still receive the warn.

Chibill giving permission to post our DMs - Here

My roommate and I barely play on here, and when we do having this happeens greatly discourages us from coming back.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
So chibill isnt saying that there is no proof. He said he didnt have it and that he was executing a point threshold ban. He also said that there was a significant amount of behavior that he gleaned that would point towards you ghosting. Saying that chibill is saying there is no proof is bad faith.
I said I myself had no proof. As the person only giving you the thresshold ban, for this 6 point warn, plus your other warns.

Also the nerve to appeal this while just doing the exact same thing on the server shortly before posting this. And this time I have seen the video evidence myself.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Here is evidence from today.

Video of each account suspiciously only moving one at a time: https://streamable.com/0lguh7

Image of our PMs where you claimed that you were streaming your game to your roommate: https://i.imgur.com/UnTqdei.jpg

At the very least you admitted to streaming your game to your roommate and that they were watching it mid round. At the worst, it's you on both accounts.
Let's keep this thread on hand please, this is to appeal a warn from a few weeks ago, not what happened tonight. Thank you!!

(03-06-2024, 09:06 PM)chibill Wrote: I said I myself had no proof. As the person only giving you the thresshold ban, for this 6 point warn, plus your other warns.

Also the nerve to appeal this while just doing the exact same thing on the server shortly before posting this. And this time I have seen the video evidence myself.

I came to you asking for assistance, not to tarnish my current thread like you are now, I expected better from you, stay professional!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Certainly sussy behavior Nazu. It isn't like you to cheat, as a former mod I would hope you know better.

I'm not the biggest fan of a permanent warn for minor cheating but you don't appear to be very honest here. It's tough to justify revoking the warn.

I guess what I would ask though is, did Nazu use this to any form of advantage, such as sussy killing of Ts? If there's no I'm game advantage to be shown it could be a simple misunderstanding. But I know if I were accused of something I didn't do, I'd be vehemently denying the accusations while demanding proof, not trolling the staff member in DMs.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-06-2024, 10:02 PM)Jammin Wrote: Certainly sussy behavior Nazu. It isn't like you to cheat, as a former mod I would hope you know better.

I'm not the biggest fan of a permanent warn for minor cheating but you don't appear to be very honest here. It's tough to justify revoking the warn.

I guess what I would ask though is, did Nazu use this to any form of advantage, such as sussy killing of Ts? If there's no I'm game advantage to be shown it could be a simple misunderstanding. But I know if I were accused of something I didn't do, I'd be vehemently denying the accusations while demanding proof, not trolling the staff member in DMs.

Its not a perma warn, atleast the one he is appealing. Its only a 6 pointer that should expire in about 5 more months.

Also he / who ever was on his alt did kill /RDM the T that killed Nazu's main account without a KOS, or visable sight of Nazu's death. (If I recall correctly.)

Quote:I came to you asking for assistance, not to tarnish my current thread like you are now, I expected better from you, stay professional!!

And I expected the same from you, but instead you tried to twist my response in your DMs to say something totally different then what it said.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Hi friend! I was the one who issued the warn after discussing it further with Chibill and the other staff online at the time. Unfortunately, I can not find the evidence of the report as I must've deleted it, that is my bad.

But the incident that led to you receiving the warn was both of the accounts being logged on at the same time, and the "Submissive Twink" account that you claim to be your roommate, would not move at all until after you had died.

During one of the instances of the other account finally moving around, they went immediately to where you had died, after standing AFK the entire round, and proceeded to kill the person who killed you. Then the response to the report on them for that was "you killed nazu" which they would not have known, as the person wasn't called out in any way for killing you, nor could they have seen it from across the map.

It was blatant ghosting regardless of whether it was you or your roommate. And on top of that, you just received a warn again today for doing the exact same thing as stated by Ryan and Chibill, just with actual evidence of it this time.

As I said above, I have no evidence of it so it is not my call to keep this warn. However, I am still personally, -1 on removing this as there were several witnesses of it happening.

Also, here's the alt-checker info which led us to believe it was you on different accounts over it being your roommate. :)
[Image: image.png?ex=65fb9e29&is=65e92929&hm=7eb...ed23babbd&]
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I don't have proof but I know the map was on cruise and you were clearly ghosting lmao, I killed you without being anywhere near the other person and somehow they magically knew to kill me soon after for no reason. I didn't care to report but you were banned later during the map. It was pretty obvious and it's hilarious to see you playing innocent..
I was there for the original warn. Everything bab said was accurate; having two accounts play from the same place is one thing, but one being afk until the other dies was a bit much. Tbh wish I had the recording still (from over a month ago), but behavior from today makes it a bit of a moot point.

Idk if we are playing on the steam deck with our feet or what, need to work on the toe eye coordination....
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.