Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Modest Proposal
many people tend to get away with warnings when they know different staff is on. This would be a good change but im not sure about everything else. Staff usually know when to warn and when they just need to take stronger actions and upping the points aren’t going to change that.

(03-11-2024, 06:44 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: 4) I've considered this before, but some people tend to get riled up when they see the scary warn text even if it's minor. I've recently started encouraging staff to use the player notes in the awarn menu to log verbal warnings and I'll give that some more time to see if that holds up, but if not we can look into using 0 point verbals.
Wouldn’t the warn text make them take it more seriously? Some people don’t see a verbal warning as like they got away. Think like a cop let you go with a verbal warning. You always ask yourself how are they even going to enforce said warning when its not guaranteed its going to be them next time. The warn text might warrant a change in their actions showing them what they did was for sure wrong and that all staff are going to know.

Now about the player notes does every staff actually look at those? It might be a different issue but you might have to get on them to look at the player notes although i’m not really sure how it’s formatted. It sounds like a separate thing but I could be wrong.

Messages In This Thread
A Modest Proposal - by Foxka - 03-11-2024, 05:28 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-11-2024, 05:40 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Battons - 03-11-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by tiefling lesbian - 03-11-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Oreos™ - 03-12-2024, 06:30 AM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Jammin - 03-12-2024, 09:38 AM