Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
More Dinkleberg Drama, Surprise! Issues with staff and the treatment of hoy89
Ok I'm just gonna say this. I didn't want this to escalate like this man. I was gonna handle this privately as even though I got heated with with reina about what happened with hoy, I didn't want this to happen. I just am not happy with how reina handled this personally. I think she got heated and misinterpreted what hoy, me, and others (There were others). I'm not saying reina was wrong with points she was making, she really wasn't. I completely get what she was saying, but I just don't understand what any of that had to do with what we were talking about with coco. 

Coco is not at fault for anything and honestly I feel fucking terrible about what happened with her. But I do feel bad for hoy cause I really don't think he deserved what happened. He didn't mean any harm by his statements and I know you can derive another meaning from what he said, but from the time ive seen hoy on here in the server I know he was just concerned for his friend. I'll apoligize for getting more heated then I should've with you reina, but I just dont see what anything you had to say had to do with what happened with me, and especially hoy. I don't wanna make this a spectacle anymore then it has to be, but I personally think the way you handled this was just not professional. 

I dont see a reason as to why hoy should apoligize. I am, cause I know I handled this poorly too. But again this should have NEVER happened. I think hoy deserves an apology if anything, honestly same with coco too. Cause I do feel bad for this as I know she wouldn't have wanted there to be an argument like this. We shouldn't be arguing over misconceptions and stuff. He got bullied out of the discord because you got on him for thinking he was implying something when he was not. You made this more of an issue then it had to be. You were right, this community really can be infuriting. Apologies for making this so long, I try to avid drama. But this did NOT need to happen, I know I've repeated that before but it's just true. 

ik yall are gonna disagree with me and thats fine. But I expected our discord staff, especially admins, to be more professional. I just hope we can move on from this and avoid more drama like this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Dinkleberg Drama, Surprise! Issues with staff and the treatment of hoy89 - by NO NAME - 03-25-2024, 12:21 AM