Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
More Dinkleberg Drama, Surprise! Issues with staff and the treatment of hoy89
My apologies, however I merely want to mention what I said in discord here as well. I know I have no skin in this game, this isn't my battle but I do worry people are slowly drifting away from constructive criticism and generally beneficial discourse to a variety of name calling, repetitive remarks and disagreement that helps causes some fighting. This is mainly occurring in the discord however it is very possible to occur here as well. I just wanna ask that y'all try not to fight when trying to have these kinda conversations as I feel everyones intentions are geared towards trying to understand a situation and out of concern for the people involved and the community as a whole. I know I am only a discord helper and idk where I can really enforce anything but I do believe there is a need for constructive and beneficial discourse in such a situation. We are all human and I highly doubt anyone came into this situation with intent to hurt, insult or condescend on anyone but obviously that was not the outcome. Like I said, this is not my horse, nor my battle, however I just appreciate everyone in this community and am genuinely worried for everyone's wellbeing. Sorry for the long winded message. Have a lovely day/night!
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Dinkleberg Drama, Surprise! Issues with staff and the treatment of hoy89 - by Slasheronic - 03-25-2024, 12:53 AM