Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator abuse King Tiger Ace Fasda22
(06-11-2017, 06:22 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 04:15 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: I am pretty sure that you are supposed to 100% say "Live" or "I am alive" when someone says life check, and some cunts say to say it is text chat although i am 90% that it says nothing about having to say it in chat in the rules. Also i am pretty sure this isn't something that should be in the "Mod abuse" section.

Though there's nothing in the rules about mandatorily responding to the livecheck in chat only, cunts say type it in chat because usually when everyone says live at the same time, its hard to differentiate players. Easier to ask to type it in chat as someone can scroll up and see it rather than play the guessing game of "Did [insert username here] say they were alive?" and get conflicting statements.

This is precisely why I go the route of calling out names one at a time during live checks. Someone thought it was needlessly time-confusing a few days ago, but it makes it so much easier than just attempting to catch 5 names that appear at the exact same time for a nanosecond. As someone that actually uses the tagging on the scoreboard, it is much more beneficial to me to say names one at a time. In my experience, people are much more likely to respond when they actually hear their name being said. Otherwise they might be zoning out in the dog days of overtime and not even realize a live check was called.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator abuse King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - by Bright Osemwegie - 06-11-2017, 08:16 PM