Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator abuse King Tiger Ace Fasda22
Mod King Tiger Ace Fasda22 was abusing his power as moderator and ruining games for traitors/innocents for his personal enjoyment. Huh  Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27292801

The map was ttt_bb_teenroom_b2 and a round was coming down to its final minutes, 1 or 2 traitors may have still been alive. I am actively playing the round and speaking to the other players. Another player and I are walking from the top of the Map down the road past the cheez-it box and macbook. Then from the safety of a high up shelf spot, your server mod KTAF22 called a live check all while hearing me talk and watching me walk out in the open for at least a minute. The person I was walking very close to at the time responded to the live check and I had already been speaking and I had now seen where KTAF22 was watching from. I assumed he understood that I was alive and speaking during the livecheck therefore not concealing my deathstatus and therefore not warranting a KOS. I keep walking, but then 20 seconds later I'm at the lowest point of the map and I'm being accused of not responding to a live check. Moments later I am Missing In Action and wondering why I was killed by a fellow innocent. It's obvious to me now, that this particular moderator was trigger-happy, selfish, and cowardly. The round ended in King Tiger Ace Fasda22's death and with the Terrorists winning. In my opinion, the Mod ruined the game for his own personal fulfillment. :idea:  

I felt the need to inform someone of this behavior in the hopes that future guest's game experiences wont be tainted by poor moderating and playing like an ass. Also, it's because when I confronted the staff at the end of the round about the RDM I received no response.
Sincerely, WhitingBot
I am pretty sure that you are supposed to 100% say "Live" or "I am alive" when someone says life check, and some cunts say to say it is text chat although i am 90% that it says nothing about having to say it in chat in the rules. Also i am pretty sure this isn't something that should be in the "Mod abuse" section.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
1. Pls follow the format http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-138.html

2. You should respond in text chat if you are alive when someone calls a live check or Kos.
(06-11-2017, 04:17 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: 1. Pls follow the format http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-138.html

2. You should respond in text chat if you are alive when someone calls a live check or Kos.
 This statement makes no sense
 "You should respond in text chat if you are alive when someone calls a live check or Kos."

Saying I should do something is implying that I have a choice, and also if i'm actively speaking in the mic chat doesn't that give him equally the same information than if I typed "LIVE" in the fucking text chat.
Did you make sure your microphone was working? Pretty sure I witnessed this, for I believe I was on at the time. Nor did I hear you speak over the mic at the time when he called the Live Check/ killed anyone that did not respond.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-11-2017, 04:50 PM)Christian Wrote: Did you make sure your microphone was working? Pretty sure I witnessed this, for I believe I was on at the time. Nor did I hear you speak over the mic at the time when he called the Live Check/ killed anyone that did not respond.

Considering I had spoken to other players within the same round and gotten responses from them, I would think my mic was working. It seems like you guys were just disregarding what was actually going on. Also I continued to play after the event and used the mic chat throughout.
I called a livecheck at around 4:30 of playtime (5:00 is overtime) Only one player responded. That player ended up being the Traitor. However due to the silence that was already present i decided to call for a livecheck, also knowing fully that not responding to this is a susable act. I should say that the moment i called for the livecheck no others were speaking and I spoke pretty clearly.

When it reached OT I saw several players who ignored my Livecheck, I proceeded to snipe these players. While you can argue that it is triggerhappy, you forget that TTT is all about evasion and deception. Evading a livecheck can make me think you're dead or a Traitor who's trying to keep a low profile and when OT hits, I will shoot people if I have a legitimate reason to suspect them. So does about everyone on the server...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(06-11-2017, 04:15 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: I am pretty sure that you are supposed to 100% say "Live" or "I am alive" when someone says life check, and some cunts say to say it is text chat although i am 90% that it says nothing about having to say it in chat in the rules. Also i am pretty sure this isn't something that should be in the "Mod abuse" section.

Though there's nothing in the rules about mandatorily responding to the livecheck in chat only, cunts say type it in chat because usually when everyone says live at the same time, its hard to differentiate players. Easier to ask to type it in chat as someone can scroll up and see it rather than play the guessing game of "Did [insert username here] say they were alive?" and get conflicting statements.
This is not abuse. This is more "I think I was RDMed but I don't know how the rules apply to the situation" Abuse would be if he misused a command, like froze you then sniped you. But from what it sounds like here you were sus for not responding to the live check and were killed in OT, which is not against the rules
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-11-2017, 06:22 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 04:15 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: I am pretty sure that you are supposed to 100% say "Live" or "I am alive" when someone says life check, and some cunts say to say it is text chat although i am 90% that it says nothing about having to say it in chat in the rules. Also i am pretty sure this isn't something that should be in the "Mod abuse" section.

Though there's nothing in the rules about mandatorily responding to the livecheck in chat only, cunts say type it in chat because usually when everyone says live at the same time, its hard to differentiate players. Easier to ask to type it in chat as someone can scroll up and see it rather than play the guessing game of "Did [insert username here] say they were alive?" and get conflicting statements.

This is precisely why I go the route of calling out names one at a time during live checks. Someone thought it was needlessly time-confusing a few days ago, but it makes it so much easier than just attempting to catch 5 names that appear at the exact same time for a nanosecond. As someone that actually uses the tagging on the scoreboard, it is much more beneficial to me to say names one at a time. In my experience, people are much more likely to respond when they actually hear their name being said. Otherwise they might be zoning out in the dog days of overtime and not even realize a live check was called.