Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 03:22 AM)moocow Wrote: hi

really want to make a point here because this post really is just not sitting well with me at all

are we really going to say that the minor had just as much of a role if not more than the ADULT that was pursuing whatever they were pursuing with them? like, growing up i had a ton of men who would sit in my dm's and tell me how mature i was for my age and whatever they thought i wanted to hear in order for them to get me what they wanted me to do for them

honestly i really find it difficult to find a reason to blame Ashly in this situation because I have been in her shoes before, her exact same position, due to my extreme lack of life experience (you know, being a literal child) i was unable to see how the interactions were inappropriate, in fact i was excited to have what felt like positive male attention for one of the first times in my life, any doubts were quickly wiped and reassured by the offending party, again being so young and naiive i didnt feel the need to question them

so, really, how is it any reasonable to sit here and put the same amount of blame on the minor in the situation when the adult knew better and the minor literally didnt have the life experiences to know any better, be fucking serious
fucking exactly this. ive also been in her shoes too, i sure as shit didn't fully understand what was so wrong about. it fucks you up completely for years.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by Cryptic Salsa - 04-14-2024, 03:30 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM