Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
Since you all want to revisit this hell of an incident, here we go… I will start off by saying this is from my perspective as one of the admins at the time dealing with this disgusting and sad situation. 
This was 2 years ago so it's from the best I can recall without access to the Admin chat and my Archives 
(The name Ashly will be used as that was the name being used during this incident)
---------------------------------------------------------------
The complexity of the situation came when trying to asses if Ashly was actually a minor or merely role playing as one. The challenges came when there were several confusing bits of information, as the actual age of Ashly wasn’t known for there were (at the time) several places where Ashly had said their age was anywhere from 14-20 years old. This being several years ago, I no longer have the screenshots that show Ashly saying these various ages as I deleted all this garbage so I didn’t have to look at it again when I left last time. So you can dismiss this if you like. (Also mentioned in the Screenshots provided by that resigned admin)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I was the lead investigator for Chief, as I’d known him since coming to the community.
Yes, there was a sort of hearing, you could call it, where I questioned Chief in VC. He showed me majority of the disgusting unedited messages similar to what you all see in the drop box (the exception is that I saw images they both exchanged as well, consider yourself blessed to not see that garbage too).  During the questioning Chief asked me what was going to happen to him, I asked him what he believed should happen to him; after a few moments of silence, he said something to the degree of “I’ll probably be community banned, won’t I?” and I responded that it’s on the table.
During the questioning it became apparent that Chief didn’t actually believe Ashly was a minor but just role playing as one, this also fueled the uncertainty of how old Ashly really was.
Since I was not the original Admin approached for this incident and Ashly was asking to be anonymous basically, I wasn’t going to ask them their age and violate their trust in Jammin as he was the one approached about this situation.  

The only somewhat age related moment I can remember comes from the old DR Discord where Ashly had said something along the lines of having to wait a few months to apply for Mod as I had changed the requirements to 18+ in age to be mod. (This was 11/04/21 as Gabe told me as I do not have access to the archives) (This is also mentioned in the screen shots provided by that resigned admin)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
So, here’s new information laid out from Ashly as of 2024.    
I first joined discord in 2018 for a youtubers gacha life server. I was 12 when I was first approached by someone who claimed they were younger than me and thought my oc was cute.
Through that I started dating them, and they made me feel happy and better than all the time ever spent with my mother and limited family. I never realized until years later she was never the same age as me.
But all the way through until chief I dated older adults and even when they became honest with me I couldn't say no. I didn't know how to. But with chief I NEVER dated chief and you can see in our messages that he even said he wouldn't date me as a minor.

According to this and a look into forums information (Birthday says 27 Feb) shows that Ashly potentially would have been 14 or newly 15 (03/17/2021 first message in drop box date) when they started conversing with Chief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
So why the community ban for both?

For myself it comes from this right here: “But all the way through until chief I dated older adults”

This was brought up during my conversation with Chief, that this was not the first time Ashly had gotten into sexual conversations with adults. Now you may say “shouldn’t the adults be more responsible and they know better?” and I do agree, however it’s obvious from Ashly’s words that honesty wasn’t always a factor in these beginning conversations and yet they continued talking and even when they became honest with me I couldn't say no.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
In regards to the screen shots provided by that resigned admin, I hope you enjoyed them as there’s a lot missing from the full conversation. Though the resigned admin who supplied them was trying to make me look like a sympathizer for Chief and an enemy to Ashly , the  sympathy I had was that the guy apparently couldn’t catch a break. Yes I did say that “I’m kind of going to bat for considering this is the only report we have on him”, because it did seem very blackmail like of Ashly to after a year suddenly decided to have a change of heart.  (Ashly has explained their side of this, and I am providing mine)

Was I pissed off? Oh yeah of course, who wouldn’t be when a friend is being accused of something, but then even more pissed that the whole situation even exists. And to have the "evidence" presented be altered/tampered with, along with finding out that information was redacted/censored, causes doubt.  Did I want to find a way to rationally explain that my friend was innocent? Oh boy did I try, but the facts were there and once I saw it we all know the results.
Am I taking sides? No, I am saying that both parties are guilty.

Chief is guilty of having sexual discussions with a minor for a year.
Ashly is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversations with an adult as a minor. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Again, I do not regret Community Banning Chief and Ashly for their inappropriate behavior considering that when it boiled down to it, they both knew what they were doing was wrong.

That is how I see it, and will be the end of my discussion on this very old topic.  
I won't be replying to any of your comments/questions/concerns with how this was handled 2 years ago, as it's in the past and should have honestly stayed there.
Times are different now and majority of the team involved in all the pedo punishing's during this time are gone. 
Let the dead horse die. 

I state once again as I did on the unban, there is no lingering animosity  
*forgive any spelling errors.. it's 1am.. 
Dude what is this formatting. It's giving me an aneurism.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: Ashly is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversations with an adult as a minor.

you're fucking delusional, bro.

also, here are the screenshots he's referencing
this seems like the kind of post where you should probably turn off your shitty unreadable format gimmick
though it is fitting for an equally terrible take
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Tldr with a readable format? I aint readin all that
[Image: LFd2cdv.png]
wait, so, your defense of your friend sexting a minor is that she might have been an older minor?
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
just gonna cut that down
 Please you old geezer stop making yourself look worse. Berading the community and me isn't going to help you. While i highly appriciate you refrencing the drop box. you still failed to see your biggest mistake which was believeing chief in old friend biased. What mainly stopped you guys is that I never sent you a screenshot of what chief said to me in 2022 that is my fault. If anyone else saw the dates on the screenshots they could have perhaps believed the "drunk" story. But he wasn't drunk for over a year and you now know that. had you also looked at the drop box you would know I came to jammin one month~ later. Including that I highly doubt chief had a girlfriend, thats possibly in the dropbox too but im not reading all that agaiin. You can see how much he talks about how he loves men and his brother. I never even though he would touch a transgender woman if so. So now you are skewing the truth with even the new evidence presented to your face. I know you didn't like me either but this is just a straight up tyrade. Your silly little mod powers such as "just drop it" doesn't work in a situation like this. As much as I'm now begging for transparency I don't think you should respond any further. This is an absolute disapointment from the OldManVoss I used to know. Maybe you just couldn't really believe your old friend was capable of such. But yet you have wasted your time again. 

And just to repeat  for you the last message I recived from chief was
Battlewolf2001 — 02/01/2022 9:47 PM
hugsss the furball

then I went to jammin

Modest Mouse — 03/09/2022 3:24 PM
:helpme:
I don't know what admin to goto about pedophila evidence but i'd assume you, i know the uproar  when its not dealt in a more privet way

I don't suggest you re-read the dropbox, I suggest you just stop now while you still want to think your ahead.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
not going to say too much, but absolute shame on you for sympathizing with chief.  I don’t have any words for that, not nice ones at least. Also, as the self-proclaimed “lead investigator” it is extremely concerning to me that you would downplay an anonymous report and call it shady. A minor wanting to remain anonymous or not reveal themselves must be a crazy concept somehow. But no, it was manipulative and clearly her fault for wanting to protect herself. Also saying she is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversation with a child predator is crazy to me lol. I can’t believe you want to die on this hill of blaming a child, but you do you. This is just utterly disgusting and insanely delusional, screw you dude. 

(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
That is how I see it, and will be the end of my discussion on this very old topic.  
I won't be replying to any of your comments/questions/concerns with how this was handled 2 years ago, as it's in the past and should have honestly stayed there.
Times are different now and majority of the team involved in all the pedo punishing's during this time are gone. 
Let the dead horse die. 
Nvm, I will add something. This is just pathetic to say it's a thing of the past. It's becoming more clear that it is now being brought up to right a wrong. You also act like victims don't come out (or fully share their side) much later, decades even in real life. So it should not be a surprise that someone is doing so now. Not a "dead horse." Grow up and get a grip on reality, Mr. "lead investigator."
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: Ashly is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversations with an adult as a minor. 

This is all we needed to hear you say to know your opinions are irrelevant.
I cannot imagine the mental gymnastics required to place any blame on the victim when you know full well they were underage.
you do not need to do the attention seeking format on every single post, especially with such a serious topic. grow up.