Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: Chief is guilty of having sexual discussions with a minor for a year.
Ashly is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversations with an adult as a minor.
Again, I do not regret Community Banning Chief and Ashly for their inappropriate behavior considering that when it boiled down to it, they both knew what they were doing was wrong.
Respectfully,
Chiefs responsibility in the matter far outweighs any responsibility Melodine may have had, which given a revisiting of the situation, is none.
Frankly if memory serves, there was constant ongoing animosity between Voss and Melodine at the time, mostly related to DR staffing issues. I feel those had a strong factor into a community ban - but you didn't state this at all. It wasn't even the lying - it was the willing engagement into a horrific situation - something that Melodine could not have consented to.
This confirms for me even further that the wrongs of the past need to be rectified, and I hope the admin team will consider doing so.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by Jammin - 04-14-2024, 06:22 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM