Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
Dude its not just holding the past against you but it's also about confronting you for the mistakes you are making in the present. Sucks that nothing anyone here said to you even got through to you at all and that you are indeed doubling down on one of the worst fucking takes I've ever seen in this community. I know it's been stated before but the ONE good thing about all this is that even while the community is as divided as it's been in quite some time, you managed to collective bring together everyone for once. Milk taking your role the best possible outcome, hopefully you never come back either. Lots of people, including myself, did like you and very much and held some decent respect for you but that's not the case anymore. Hope you never join another community again, let alone a gmod one

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by NO NAME - 04-14-2024, 11:22 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM