Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
The complexity of the situation came when trying to asses if Ashly was actually a minor or merely role playing as one. The challenges came when there were several confusing bits of information.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
During the questioning it became apparent that Chief didn’t actually believe Ashly was a minor but just role playing as one, this also fueled the uncertainty of how old Ashly really was.
Since I was not the original Admin approached for this incident and Ashly was asking to be anonymous basically, I wasn’t going to ask them their age and violate their trust in Jammin as he was the one approached about this situation.  
First statement is understandable and echoed by other people involved. I think pretty much everyone agrees now that more effort should have been put into the situation to confirm ages and timeline involved. There was conflicting information presented, the problem is your response. 

Second statement is on another level of unhinged. It seems that your input through your connection with Chief was one of the factors maybe the major factor that made the situation so hard to understand. 

I have read pretty much everything presented so far, and honestly felt for all the people that described their misunderstandings in the situation. The fact that you said this:
"I had was that the guy apparently couldn’t catch a break. Yes I did say that “I’m kind of going to bat for considering this is the only report we have on him." DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN ONE REPORT FOR THIS KIND OF SHIT???? 

There are proper trust but verify responses you could have had for your friend, but it seems like you did a lot more trusting and a lot less verifying.

You are getting dog piled and shit, and that is going to generate defensiveness, but doubling down on a post where at this point literally 0 people find what you put up as okay probably time to some self reflection and you should probably reread a couple times this shit you posted and its implications. 

Maybe I still don't know enough about the situation to have the perfect read of it, but your take is abysmal in any possible alignment of the facts that even you present. 

Thanks for giving us something that we could agree on, don't come back.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by TDawg4 - 04-14-2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM