Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Petition for Staff to be more strict with Language
Today there was a moment where the voice chat got really toxic, even after numerous warnings were given to the person to stop saying the curse word. After voicing my complaint numerous times, finally staff intervened and settled the issue by gagging said individual for a round. Awesome. Person even admitted to stopping because he didn't want to get in trouble. After, you know, 30 minutes or so of saying "Odd Fellow".

I know the word n word with hard r is being given a pass (which I disagree) but I honestly dislike the blatant use of curse words like they were punchlines (I am not talking about the shits and fucks). Please, staff, stop joining or partaking in the jokes and be more strict with curse words.

Messages In This Thread
Petition for Staff to be more strict with Language - by miguemigu - 01-16-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Petition for Staff to be more strict with Language - by Banned. - 02-02-2017, 10:59 AM