Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Petition for Staff to be more strict with Language
Today there was a moment where the voice chat got really toxic, even after numerous warnings were given to the person to stop saying the curse word. After voicing my complaint numerous times, finally staff intervened and settled the issue by gagging said individual for a round. Awesome. Person even admitted to stopping because he didn't want to get in trouble. After, you know, 30 minutes or so of saying "Odd Fellow".

I know the word n word with hard r is being given a pass (which I disagree) but I honestly dislike the blatant use of curse words like they were punchlines (I am not talking about the shits and fucks). Please, staff, stop joining or partaking in the jokes and be more strict with curse words.
Have you seen what happened last night? We had to deal with about 5 cancer and toxic players that were non-stop disrespecting and being plain toxic. We do deal with it, if it crosses the line. We never said n word with hard r its allowed in all manners, as long as it doesn't disrespect anyone or if a staff says to stop. Then they should stop. If they're non-stop saying n word with hard r, that's mic/chat spamming = against the rules.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
If you don't like the people saying the word in their mic, you can just mute them client-side. Also, seems a bit silly to ask staff to be more strict with the word or to not join in with joking around when the point of games is to have a bit of fun as long as they obey the rules.
Staff needs to stay attentive for when people are complaining about this. We allowed the word under those guidelines.
(01-17-2017, 01:34 PM)Drew Wrote: Staff needs to stay attentive for when people are complaining about this. We allowed the word under those guidelines.

I'll do it if you give me a lap dance.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-17-2017, 06:43 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 01:34 PM)Drew Wrote: Staff needs to stay attentive for when people are complaining about this. We allowed the word under those guidelines.

I'll do it if you give me a lap dance.

I gave you one last week though.

But there is a fine line between a reasonable complaint and just being a wimp.
Are you twelve?
(02-02-2017, 10:59 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: Are you twelve?

He may be twelve.
Lol nice necro, but gmod is considered one of the more cancerous kid filled games. It happens and staff do their best to keep order.