Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff unban
You argued with me repeatedly over that slay, not in a joking way. I kept asking you to stop and you went on about me abusing my powers. I linked your actual kick msg in the staff dischord. It wasn't in a joking manner because we were not joking with each other. You were salty as fuck and still were when you left. In one kick msg you managed to insult myself, rippe, and our younger players, so you went through the chain of punishments pretty quickly.

Also i'd like to point out you were salty and arguing and telling me i was abusing my powers because i slayed you for killing someone who followed a KOS. You didn't think you should be slain for that, even though you acknowledge there was an active kos that person was following.

I'll support an unban but you need to learn some respect.

Here's a screenshot of you arguing over the slay and actually stating that having a KOS on you is not KOSable. brilliant.  and then threatening me.  Despite my repeated statements to take it to the forums if you disagree, you continue. 
[Image: .eJwNycsNwyAMANBdGADb_ByyTIUIIomSgsA9Vd2...HtxGFhXjLs]

Attached instead of embedded for resolution.

(01-16-2017, 06:05 PM)Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: According to Everyjuan, you were arguing with him about a slay and you were told to stop multiple times. You were banned for being argumentative and blatant staff disrespect.

Besides that, you've been acting like a little shit the last few weeks. I think taking a week off won't kill you.

This is a blatant lie. He would not slay someone who should have been slain. I directed him to the MOTD. He then said that it was a "gray area" even though the MOTD explicitely addresses the situation. I told him that DaKody now wants the MOTD to be the end-all be-all. 

That's how that conversation went. 

And then blatant staff disrespect? I made a joke in my !kick message. How is that staff disrespect?

Wow, you are straight up lying now. You were arguing over the fact that YOU GOT SLAIN. You got slain for killing someone who followed a KOS.  Why are you making shit up?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff unban - by Everyjuan - 01-16-2017, 06:06 PM