Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff unban
Ingame Name: Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff (Oh god why did I choose such a long name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61769049

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: Staff Disrespect

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Mods to Unban: It was a joke... I kicked myself as I left and said "between Rippe, Juan, and the squeakers, there's far too much cancer on the server. Get this place some chemo, pronto". 

The only times I've ever been disrespectful were when I'f3 told some mods to take the stick out of their ass, but it wasn't even during that session. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): A couple times, but they were for RDM+Leave when my internet crashed.

Other:
@Everyjuan
Well, each staff takes different offense differently.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
According to Everyjuan, you were arguing with him about a slay and you were told to stop multiple times. You were banned for being argumentative and blatant staff disrespect.

Besides that, you've been acting like a little shit the last few weeks. I think taking a week off won't kill you.

I don't think you should have been banned for that lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-16-2017, 05:04 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: @Everyjuan
Well, each staff takes different offense differently.

But not when the MOTD explicitly states the punishment for whatever offense they were going by. 

If it was arguing with staff, only 4th warning gets banned, and even that's 1 day. 

If it's flaming, then the 3rd warning is a 1 day ban, and the 4th warning is a 1 week ban. 

Even if he tried to argue that I fit under flaming, he didn't even warn me once.
Punishment for arguing with staff:

Punishment per Offence:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Short gag or mute
- 3rd Offence: Round long gag or mute
- 4th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

I think at most it shouldve been a day.
+1 if my vote even counts lol
Dont look so blue
(01-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: According to Everyjuan, you were arguing with him about a slay and you were told to stop multiple times. You were banned for being argumentative and blatant staff disrespect.

Besides that, you've been acting like a little shit the last few weeks. I think taking a week off won't kill you.

This is a blatant lie. He would not slay someone who should have been slain. I directed him to the MOTD. He then said that it was a "gray area" even though the MOTD explicitely addresses the situation. I told him that DaKody now wants the MOTD to be the end-all be-all. 

That's how that conversation went. 

And then blatant staff disrespect? I made a joke in my !kick message. How is that staff disrespect?
You argued with me repeatedly over that slay, not in a joking way. I kept asking you to stop and you went on about me abusing my powers. I linked your actual kick msg in the staff dischord. It wasn't in a joking manner because we were not joking with each other. You were salty as fuck and still were when you left. In one kick msg you managed to insult myself, rippe, and our younger players, so you went through the chain of punishments pretty quickly.

Also i'd like to point out you were salty and arguing and telling me i was abusing my powers because i slayed you for killing someone who followed a KOS. You didn't think you should be slain for that, even though you acknowledge there was an active kos that person was following.

I'll support an unban but you need to learn some respect.

Here's a screenshot of you arguing over the slay and actually stating that having a KOS on you is not KOSable. brilliant.  and then threatening me.  Despite my repeated statements to take it to the forums if you disagree, you continue. 
[Image: .eJwNycsNwyAMANBdGADb_ByyTIUIIomSgsA9Vd2...HtxGFhXjLs]

Attached instead of embedded for resolution.

(01-16-2017, 06:05 PM)Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: According to Everyjuan, you were arguing with him about a slay and you were told to stop multiple times. You were banned for being argumentative and blatant staff disrespect.

This is a blatant lie. He would not slay someone who should have been slain. I directed him to the MOTD. He then said that it was a "gray area" even though the MOTD explicitely addresses the situation. I told him that DaKody now wants the MOTD to be the end-all be-all. 

That's how that conversation went. 

And then blatant staff disrespect? I made a joke in my !kick message. How is that staff disrespect?

Wow, you are straight up lying now. You were arguing over the fact that YOU GOT SLAIN. You got slain for killing someone who followed a KOS.  Why are you making shit up?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh, hmm, that one. Yeah, forgot about that one. Ok, yeah. That was a bit of a dick move on my part. I'll admit that I was hotheaded there.

But that was 3 maps prior to when you banned me. These are 2 completely isolated incidents that you are blowing way out of proportion.
(01-16-2017, 06:26 PM)Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff Wrote: Oh, hmm, that one. Yeah, forgot about that one. Ok, yeah. That was a bit of a dick move on my part. I'll admit that I was hotheaded there.

But that was 3 hours prior to when you banned me. These are 2 completely isolated incidents that you are blowing way out of proportion.

Jesus christ do i need to post timestamps now too? According to the timestamps on my screenshots it was 15 minutes apart.

Oh you edited your response, to 3 maps. are you high? It was the same map...